Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Nets Part 2

It’s kinda cool to know we have 3 legit offensive weapons (AG, Fournier, Vuc) plus a game changer off the bench (Simmons).

Fournier is Mr. Clutch.

We don’t win last night without the help of Fournier and Simmons. Heck, that Biyombo block in the late 4th was crucial too.

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

In my excitement i thought that said youngest with 40. Manipulated stats bother me. 

I remember Jennings scoring 55 in his rookie season. Not sure how old he was though

53 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

It’s kinda cool to know we have 3 legit offensive weapons (AG, Fournier, Vuc) plus a game changer off the bench (Simmons).

Fournier is Mr. Clutch.

We don’t win last night without the help of Fournier and Simmons. Heck, that Biyombo block in the late 4th was crucial too.

Finally a post that everybody can agree with, Catalina :)

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I remember Jennings scoring 55 in his rookie season. Not sure how old he was though

It was November 14, 2009. Jennings was 20 years and 2 months old. He only had 5 rebounds though

and that ross point brings me to another thing. There's a difference between a bad game and playing bad. Ross had a bad game because he was missing shots.

Biyombo is just playing badly. I can handle games like Miami where he does some good things, does some bad things, but is ultimately ok while he's on the floor. But Biyombo isn't rim protecting. He's not rebounding well. I don't need much from him. just energy and reasonable effectiveness.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

The one thing to look for is whether the ball movement continues or not. I think that will be key to the overall success of this team, and Fournier spoke about such after the game.

Yeah just as long as he's not saying that so the ball stops at him.

45 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

and that ross point brings me to another thing. There's a difference between a bad game and playing bad. Ross had a bad game because he was missing shots.

Biyombo is just playing badly. I can handle games like Miami where he does some good things, does some bad things, but is ultimately ok while he's on the floor. But Biyombo isn't rim protecting. He's not rebounding well. I don't need much from him. just energy and reasonable effectiveness.

Yeah I don't know what's up with him.

Why go away from the reasons why you exist in the league?