Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Cavs

35 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We have collapsed in nearly every game when put in a similar situation. I hope this is a sign of things to come!

It's certainly encouraging,  but it probably isn't our best win in 5 years.  We've beaten some great teams in the last five years. I do love the 3pt shooting and owning the Cavs. I felt like it was 2009 for a second. 

Edit: We've also had some pretty sweet comebacks in the last 5 years.  Nothing came of them.  If we can do it on the reg this season, then I'll be impressed. 

50 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It's certainly encouraging,  but it probably isn't our best win in 5 years.  We've beaten some great teams in the last five years. I do love the 3pt shooting and owning the Cavs. I felt like it was 2009 for a second. 

Edit: We've also had some pretty sweet comebacks in the last 5 years.  Nothing came of them.  If we can do it on the reg this season, then I'll be impressed. 

It's tied for the biggest win we've had considering we haven't been in the playoffs since then. Pointless upsets that amount to nothing.

31 minutes ago, jec said:

It's tied for the biggest win we've had considering we haven't been in the playoffs since then. Pointless upsets that amount to nothing.

Which game is it tied with? 

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Holy ****, guys. What a performance!

It was a nice win.  I'm getting the feeling that the Cavs didn't really care about that game halfway through the first quarter though.  Especially LeBron, who is the whole team again (people keep saying they're stacked. Maybe if they had all those players around 2010). 

3 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It was a nice win.  I'm getting the feeling that the Cavs didn't really care about that game halfway through the first quarter though.  Especially LeBron, who is the whole team again (people keep saying they're stacked. Maybe if they had all those players around 2010). 

They really looked old and clueless outside of LeBron. This season is shaping up nicely. The Warriors already have 2 losses

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I gotta go to school in a few mins but I'll keep talking to you guys. I'm too excited :)

What's your major? 

3 minutes ago, jjgator said:

What's your major? 

I finished my bachelor's in graphic design 2 years ago and now I'm getting a postgraduate degree in User Experience / User Interface Design

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I finished my bachelor's in graphic design 2 years ago and now I'm getting a postgraduate degree in User Experience / User Interface Design

I'm going back to school to try to get my bachelor's degree in economics. I entered the working world when I was 23 after getting an AA degree (aka not a real degree), but I got an opportunity monetarily to go back 10 years later. I'm starting with one class to get adjusted to it. 

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

I'm going back to school to try to get my bachelor's degree in economics. I entered the working world when I was 23 after getting an AA degree (aka not a real degree), but I got an opportunity monetarily to go back 10 years later. I'm starting with one class to get adjusted to it. 

Good luck with everything ;) I'm done with this in February and I'll try to get a job ASAP