Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I Like Ross, but i think he would be a better fit in the second unit. I think the athleticism and court vision hezonja has would be put to good use in the First Squad and having the bombers, ross, simmons and augustin in the second squad.

Yes his defense is ok, but the man is colder then ice

He's doing too much of the little things right now.

If that stops then sure but I wouldn't mess with anything right now.

15 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I Like Ross, but i think he would be a better fit in the second unit. I think the athleticism and court vision hezonja has would be put to good use in the First Squad and having the bombers, ross, simmons and augustin in the second squad.

Yes his defense is ok, but the man is colder then ice

Nooooo. 

1.Ross has been the best perimeter defender on the team

2. Your move limits Isaac's minutes at 3. 

3. Mario is doing what he needs to be doing.  Hitting shots as a 10th man.

15 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

What did he say?

Kevin Arnovitz was going on about how he's probably a top 3 defensive point guard.  That he was a "worker" with the clippers so he doesn't buy a lot of the criticism and feels its more of an organizational problem.  And its no surprise that he's upset when he's actually been healthy and the team still held him out for tanking reasons

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Kevin Arnovitz was going on about how he's probably a top 3 defensive point guard.  That he was a "worker" with the clippers so he doesn't buy a lot of the criticism and feels its more of an organizational problem.  And its no surprise that he's upset when he's actually been healthy and the team still held him out for tanking reasons

I'm for getting Bledsoe but we just need to Sam presti the suns for it to work for our benefit -- dj Mario and a crappy pick -- possibly Bismack if our FO is that good. We can't trade any of our core guys right now while we're winning, it will mess up chemistry. 

15 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Good points that I agree with. Just those kneeeeess...

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Good points that I agree with. Just those kneeeeess...

Which is why we don't give up anything substantial but only intriguing for the suns. We're taking a risk with him also. 

17 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I wonder if Gordon and his likely max contact this summer played Mario off the team financially.  We're going to be close to the luxury tax

Maybe. I just am still irrationally high on the guy. I want him to succeed and to succeed with us.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Why?

If you start doing the math for next year we're close or over the luxury tax line. Also with Simmons and Isaac there's not much room for him in our future plans even though he's actually looked good this year.  

But i don't understand the Richardson point of that.  He's not good and doesn't make us better.  If we're going to dump Mario for a cheap young player go for Brice Johnson so we have someone to play 4.