Jump to content
?4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

So who is ready for another year of this next season? 

Our season has been the offseason for the last few years . Our season start with the lottery selection followed by the draft followed by the free agency.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robbins asked a good question

@cb1115 oh wow Robbins just straight up asked if someone above Weltman (Martins) could veto his hire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Our season has been the offseason for the last few years . Our season start with the lottery selection followed by the draft followed by the free agency.  

 

truer words have never been typed on here +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, magicblue said:

Fixed (because no one else cares). And you're right there are more pro-tank comments because we should have lost out and secured a top pick

So you’re afraid of a few dissenting voices?  There is absolutely no doubt that we’ve had the worst six year stretch in Magic history, with no end in sight, because of Hennigans decision to get rid of any decent vet, and try to rebuild around mostly mediocre young players. A very high risk strategy. It failed and here we are.  You can continue to defend it and ridicule anyone who disagrees with you but unfortunately for you it won’t change reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Our season has been the offseason for the last few years . Our season start with the lottery selection followed by the draft followed by the free agency.  

 

Absolutely correct and it needs to end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited to say our new era of Magic Basketball is titled:

"You Got To Take Your Medicine"

- Jeff Weltman

(honestly i love this as I know it takes patience and time to build anything sustainable and I relish in every strategic maneuver from our new front office, they have my sign of approval)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic President of Basketball Operations Jeff Weltman would not discuss Gordon’s upcoming free agency in detail.

“We face a few free-agent issues, and obviously Aaron would be at the top of that list,” Weltman said. “I can’t comment too deeply on that other than to say Aaron has a lot of potential. He’s a hard worker. And we will have substantive talks with his agent. Whether we can get something done, we’ll see. But I know that he wants to be here and we’d like to keep him.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Magic President of Basketball Operations Jeff Weltman would not discuss Gordon’s upcoming free agency in detail.

“We face a few free-agent issues, and obviously Aaron would be at the top of that list,” Weltman said. “I can’t comment too deeply on that other than to say Aaron has a lot of potential. He’s a hard worker. And we will have substantive talks with his agent. Whether we can get something done, we’ll see. But I know that he wants to be here and we’d like to keep him.”

aka were not over paying borderline rising stars players, did he play in the rookie sophomore games??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

aka were not over paying borderline rising stars players, did he play in the rookie sophomore games??

Hope I am wrong but I have a nervous feeling we don't match or sign and trade him. Ideal situation would be less than max obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×