Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

all of the point guards are very gruntled right now. Except probably Reggie Jackson

WA loses in the playoffs does Wall want out? Not sure of his contract situation. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

WA loses in the playoffs does Wall want out? Not sure of his contract situation. 

Wall just signed a supermax and can't be traded for a year then becomes a poison pill for 18-19 

34 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its like schroder and Jackson as options this year.  That's about it.  

Yea I browsed the teams quickly and could only come up with Wall. Welp here's to Payton becoming a consistent starter!

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea I browsed the teams quickly and could only come up with Wall. Welp here's to Payton becoming a consistent starter!

Yeah. It'd  save us a lot of future anxiety if Payton is good

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I have a hard time figuring out what turner is long term. I haven't watched him enough.  He's only 21 so he's not a finished product at all.  But he's been a good not great rim protector and an ok shooter.  There was a time not so long ago where a center shooting 33% and making 40 threes in a season was a novelty but now with around a dozen centers meeting or exceeding that mark its not as much of a rarity.  

But Isaac is a weird player that might cause draymond green type matchup problems.  

So would you rather have Isaac vs Turner the same way you'd rather have draymond vs Al Horford? 

And see Isaac should be a better shooter and a more perimeter game. He also has the instincts to defend a perimeter player but he also can protect the rim.

I know he's not KD but look at what KD is doing right now and I think there's potential to do some of that.

50 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Maybe Lillard decides it's time for a change?

That'd be a stretch though.  Its his team.  Portland regularly wins.  They make the playoffs.  He's made it to the second round.  Don't see why he'd want to leave. He's signed through 2021