Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I need rumors.

well,here is one... i was just watching Bulls-Bucks game on local sport channel and commentator was talking about rumor Bulls Mirotić being traded to Jazz and he also mentioned that Hezonja is being traded to Blazers for Evan Turner. i don't know where he got that rumor or how credible it is

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Agramer said:

well,here is one... i was just watching Bulls-Bucks game on local sport channel and commentator was talking about rumor Bulls Mirotić being traded to Jazz and he also mentioned that Hezonja is being traded to Blazers for Evan Turner. i don't know where he got that rumor or how credible it is

Let me rephrase that. I need credible rumors.

Orlando Magic Daily

@OMagicDaily

Vogel told the Sentinel Isaac is still a long way from returning to the court. Definitely an abundance of caution. Should be better for him in the long run though...

At what point do we actually address the Issac situation? I feel like it’s just getting passed over without much thought but this is a guy who couldn’t handle big minutes in college and now has seen his body completely fail him his first year in the league. 

I’m not remotely saying bust, but I think we’re downplaying the injury/durability concerns with Issac. I love what he could be as a player, but that means nothing if he can’t holdup physically. I’ve heard he’s still not able to remotely run. 

Im fine with shutting him down cause he needs to focus on gaining muscle and working on his body, that’s all great—but I’d be lying if I said I’m not getting nervous about him ever being able to holdup for an 82 game season playing 30+ minutes. 

40 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

At what point do we actually address the Issac situation? I feel like it’s just getting passed over without much thought but this is a guy who couldn’t handle big minutes in college and now has seen his body completely fail him his first year in the league. 

I’m not remotely saying bust, but I think we’re downplaying the injury/durability concerns with Issac. I love what he could be as a player, but that means nothing if he can’t holdup physically. I’ve heard he’s still not able to remotely run. 

Im fine with shutting him down cause he needs to focus on gaining muscle and working on his body, that’s all great—but I’d be lying if I said I’m not getting nervous about him ever being able to holdup for an 82 game season playing 30+ minutes. 

We need to trade him quickly to one of those GMs that said he was the best player in the draft. I would give Isaac and a our top 3 protected 2019 for a top 5 this year . Does anybody remember if it was any of the other cellar dwellers GMs?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We need to trade him quickly to one of those GMs that said he was the best player in the draft. I would give Isaac and a our top 3 protected 2019 for a top 5 this year . Does anybody remember if it was any of the other cellar dwellers GMs?

They just got him on a strength program. It takes a couple of months. I'm willing to bet he gets back onto the court in the 2nd half of the season at some point.

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Bro I’ve questioned the injury since day one. The whole thing seems suspect but everyone seems content to “shut him down” and just assume the team is shipping him to a hyperbolic chamber to turn into SS Isaac. It’s almost three months now with the ankle sprain and he’s not close to coming back? What the hell. He needs to be on the court helping himself and his teammates get better. 

• Upvote 1