Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Yea it just didn't feel natural did it? Lol

We agree like 50% of the time which isn't terrible at all.

But back to AG. I would go 15.6/7.4 so I'm slightly under the vegas line I created of 16

20/8.2 Let's take bets...

Payton had more of an impact on Gordon's rebounding numbers than his position.

Same deal as Stephen Adams and Westbrook

Yep. Defensive rebounding is somewhat overrated either way

You're always coming behind hehateme echoing his statements. Except with less substance.

Who's the fanboy?

So agreeing with someone means your a fanboy. Do you like chocolate ice cream? You're my fanboy now.

What a waste of a post.

It makes sense that if you agree with what someone posts you would piggyback off it. I do it all the time.

I dont understand why this concept needs explaining. Wait, judging by his prior posts, I guess im not surprised.

So agreeing with someone means your a fanboy. Do you like chocolate ice cream? You're my fanboy now.

What a waste of a post.

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. You'll immediately post after he does and it's not subjective or equipped with any specific reasons. It's just all hyperbole filled dribble.

Makes it pretty damn difficult to have a conversation with you. If you're just here to vent, cool. That's your right but it wouldn't be such as waste if you actually did some homework and be more subjective.

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. You'll immediately post after he does and it's not subjective or equipped with any specific reasons. It's just all hyperbole filled dribble.

Makes it pretty damn difficult to have a conversation with you. If you're just here to vent, cool. That's your right but it wouldn't be such as waste if you actually did some homework and be more subjective.

Uh yeah, that just doesn't happen. Quit trying to justify your positions with ad hominems.