Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

At least our ****ty team is building toward something.

Look at all the past trades of superstars. The vast majority are a couple solid pieces and picks. Nobody guts their team.

This is exactly why we have a shot at him in my opinion. Sure teams can offer more than us, but will they? I mean if the Suns are really willing to offer Bledsoe, Josh Jackson and a future pick why isn't Kyrie's ass already in Phoenix? Teams may be afraid of mortgaging their futures on a two year rental which could drive his value down into an area where we can pick him up for a reasonable deal including say two 1st rd draft picks.

This is exactly why we have a shot at him in my opinion. Sure teams can offer more than us, but will they? I mean if the Suns are really willing to offer Bledsoe, Josh Jackson and a future pick why isn't Kyrie's ass already in Phoenix? Teams may be afraid of mortgaging their futures on a two year rental which could drive his value down into an area where we can pick him up for a reasonable deal including say two 1st rd draft picks.

also, a irving booker backcourt would suck.

experts are already joking that they'd be the second best scoring backcourt in the league behind whoever they're playing that night.

Denver could kill our offer though.

No because not every team is the Nets.

Demarre is also 3-D who's played well within a system before who's making 30 million over the next 2 years.

DJ and Biz combine is making over 70 million in the same amount of time.

I don't know how to make this any clearer or if you're choosing to purposely ignore what I'm saying. So I'll say one last time:

IN TWO YEARS TIME BIZ AND DJ WILL HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT ON THEIR CONTRACTS. THEY WILL BE OWED $17M and $7M RESPECTIVELY. THAT WILL BE THE BEST TIME TO TRADE THEM. NOWHERE HAVE I SAID TO TRADE THEM NOW. IF WE ATTACH PICKS AND TAKE NO SALARY BACK WE CAN CLEAR $24M IN CAP SPACE TO PURSUE ANOTHER BIG FA.

I should also point out we wouldn't have the ability to give out the DPVE to Kyrie. I thought we would be able to but it requires being with the same team during the run of his contract. makes no sense.

I don't know how to make this any clearer or if you're choosing to purposely ignore what I'm saying. So I'll say one last time:

IN TWO YEARS TIME BIZ AND DJ WILL HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT ON THEIR CONTRACTS. THEY WILL BE OWED $17M and $7M RESPECTIVELY. THAT WILL BE THE BEST TIME TO TRADE THEM. NOWHERE HAVE I SAID TO TRADE THEM NOW. IF WE ATTACH PICKS AND TAKE NO SALARY BACK WE CAN CLEAR $24M IN CAP SPACE TO PURSUE ANOTHER BIG FA.

That was a waste.

Look up 5 posts from this one.

experts are already joking that they'd be the second best scoring backcourt in the league behind whoever they're playing that night.

Oh snap

I should also point out we wouldn't have the ability to give out the DPVE to Kyrie. I thought we would be able to but it requires being with the same team during the run of his contract. makes no sense.

Still can offer him the fifth year and more money.

woahhhh

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account

@wojespn

Following

 More

Portland has traded Allen Crabbe to Brooklyn for Andrew Nicholson, league sources tell ESPN.