Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

yep.

He's an unbelievable talent; would be top 5 talent in Magic history, but I don't think he really make his team better. Would I want him on the Magic, hell yeah. Would I mortgage the farm for him? Ehhhhhh depends on who I'm giving up.

Him alone, we'll be lotto team until we pair him with another star. Can we do that in the 2 years he'll have left on his contract, before he becomes a FA?

Not as easy a decision one originally thought. He doesn't scream loyal to me, so if we brought him here, we'd have 2 yrs to build around him. If we're trending up and contending (at least 2nd round game 7), we have a good shot to keep him. If not, he'll be gone.

That stat also shows you how f'ing great Lebron is.

How do you even know he wants to contend? Because if he does then why leave Cleveland, he's guaranteed a fourth straight trip to the finals.

He wants to be the MAN. He wants to take a bunch of shots and get his. Which is perfect for us as it gives us time to rebuild something when he becomes a free agent. I really don't get why this is so hard to comprehend. I'd give up everyone on the roster not named Isaac to trade for him.

Honestly Gordon would be a perfect fit in Cleveland as sixth man for a contending team. They already got Rose. And whatever else we have and they want to dump a contract on us is totally fine.

yep.

I dunno man. I think that would be a big mistake. I totally see Isaac turning into a shotblocking Kawhi and we end up in rebuild 3.0.

2030 would be legit as ****.

How do you even know he wants to contend? Because if he does then why leave Cleveland, he's guaranteed a fourth straight trip to the finals.

He wants to be the MAN. He wants to take a bunch of shots and get his. Which is perfect for us as it gives us time to rebuild something when he becomes a free agent. I really don't get why this is so hard to comprehend. I'd give up everyone on the roster not named Isaac to trade for him.

Give up everyone, then in 2 years, when he's tired of losing, he'll leave and we're stuck with whoever we didn't trade out.

have to be smart about what we send out so we still still have a good foundation to build on to build a contender.

I dunno man. I think that would be a big mistake. I totally see Isaac turning into a shotblocking Kawhi and we end up in rebuild 3.0.

2030 would be legit as ****.

or he could turn in to Magic Randolph. No rookie is safe in my eyes.

yep.

He's an unbelievable talent; would be top 5 talent in Magic history, but I don't think he really make his team better. Would I want him on the Magic, hell yeah. Would I mortgage the farm for him? Ehhhhhh depends on who I'm giving up.

Him alone, we'll be lotto team until we pair him with another star. Can we do that in the 2 years he'll have left on his contract, before he becomes a FA?

Not as easy a decision one originally thought. He doesn't scream loyal to me, so if we brought him here, we'd have 2 yrs to build around him. If we're trending up and contending (at least 2nd round game 7), we have a good shot to keep him. If not, he'll be gone.

That stat also shows you how f'ing great Lebron is.

What farm are you referring to? We have no farm. We have 2 players that most teams would probably be interested in. We aren't Philly. There is no farm here.

What farm are you referring to? We have no farm. We have 2 players that most teams would probably be interested in. We aren't Philly. There is no farm here.

If you trade every competent player for kyrie you just end up as a ****ty team with an interesting sideshow until kyrie leaves