Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Right but if Isaac is a blue chipper, with that potential defense, Irving isn't someone to give that up for.

Yes he is. Because Irving is an is and Isaac is a might

Miami HEAT‏ @MiamiHEAT

OFFICIAL: HEAT Signs Derrick Walton Jr. to a Two-Way Contract

Kinda bummed he's not with us.

I feel ya. Don't why we didn't sign him. Especially When we sign iwudu for two years. He seems like marble who sucked.

Exactly. This shouldn't even be a discussion.

Of course it should be.

Irving is a good player but his defense leaves a lot to be desired and has an history of injuries.

Yes he is. Because Irving is an is and Isaac is a might

I like Irving but I don't know about him on this team.

On paper yeah but I'm skeptical.

Of course it should be.

Irving is a good player but his defense leaves a lot to be desired and has an history of injuries.

Stop. Just stop.

If you wouldn't trade Issac for Irving there's a serious issue with your overall basketball knowledge.

I feel ya. Don't why we didn't sign him. Especially When we sign iwudu for two years. He seems like marble who sucked.

That hurts! After such good play in the summer league, I thought we would sign him for sure since we have to fill a G-league roster. Hope that does not come back to haunt us!!

Stop. Just stop.

If you wouldn't trade Issac for Irving there's a serious issue with your overall basketball knowledge.

I would now. I'm saying down the road it might not be wise.

They're doubling down on him to prove a point that they nailed the draft despite the criticism from fans and media.

I'm kidding, I don't think that's really why but it's my Iwundu theory.

My theory is is goes back to liking tall and lanky players. If he is to make it, after looking at college film and the Magic Summer league is a 6'7" guard who can play PG and SG. Defense seems like a natural fit to him and they have to hope the offense comes along. Hoping he turns into our 2nd round pick who plays like Draymond Green and does not turn into Jay Bilas's comment about him on draft night, "I did not have him that high on my board". Looking like a 2-3 year rebuild to me!

I would now. I'm saying down the road it might not be wise.

But that's such a small risk that it's a no brainer to take.

The odds of Issac becoming better then Irving are so small it makes that a non decision. Irving is only getting better too.

But that's such a small risk that it's a no brainer to take.

The odds of Issac becoming better then Irving are so small it makes that a non decision. Irving is only getting better too.

I'm just keeping it in perspective because there is a possibility Irving comes here, drops 25 a game and it does not equate into wins or he winds up injured. All the while Isaac "maybe" becomes a taller shot blocking Kawhi.

How much better is Irving gonna get? Does he really make a team that much better? Is he the Devin Booker of PG'S?