Fournier

Simmons

Kyrie

Birch

?

Mario

Shumpert

Mack

Maybe then you grab a guy like Terrence Jones to placehold for Isaac as he gets his feet under him

Being better than AG? I dunno. He's coming in with better offensive skill. He also is coming into a better situation with a better coach and a more experienced front office.

I don't think it's unrealistic. I like AG but I see more potential in Isaac will a better situation to grow than I did when AG was drafted.

I think you see a bunch of single skills with Isaac that he's going to have to put together. like a bucket of legos on the ground.

and you see that bucket of legos and see this final product:

jjfjaopiceajjqpu9i9p.jpg

when I think it's much more likely that he's going to come out with this:

91B13UWrsOL._SL1500_.jpg

I think you see a bunch of single skills with Isaac that he's going to have to put together. like a bucket of legos on the ground.

jjfjaopiceajjqpu9i9p.jpg

91B13UWrsOL._SL1500_.jpg

Thus might be the greatest post ever lol.

• Upvote 1

jjfjaopiceajjqpu9i9p.jpg

91B13UWrsOL._SL1500_.jpg

We can go back and forth on what he possibly becomes. I just think he's more advance offensively than when AG came out. Hell probably even more than AG is now.

Plus with AG's extension looming, makes a lot more sense imo.

Btw that lego one is still badass.

At least it wouldn't be

http://vertassets.blob.core.windows.net/image/0b64fbb2/0b64fbb2-1111-4aca-a8e6-32244e294235/brick_pile.jpg

If we smart to get Cousins, and lucky to get George, we'd still enough ammo to get Kyrie, and he'd want to be here.

Kyrie

Ross

George

Isaac

Cousins

If we smart to get Cousins, and lucky to get George, we'd still enough ammo to get Kyrie, and he'd want to be here.

Kyrie

Ross

George

Isaac

Cousins

Nyce you can't just keep ignoring reality and keep adding more people to your fake team without describing how you managed to get ross without ibaka but also still have oladipo and sabonis to trade for George and have anyone on the roster to trade for kyrie based on trading for cousins, ross, and George already.

Nyce you can't just keep ignoring reality and keep adding more people to your fake team without describing how you managed to get ross without ibaka but also still have oladipo and sabonis to trade for George and have anyone on the roster to trade for kyrie based on trading for cousins, ross, and George already.

good call, I didn't catch Ross/Ibaka.

No clue what Cavs would want (young players to rebuild or vets to compete with Lebron) but figure 2 of: Gordon, whoever we got this draft, and Hezonja + 2 picks and pick swap for Kyrie. Doubt they take Payton. Maybe 3-team trade with Pistons to involve Jackson to Cavs, Payton/DJ to Pistons and our other pieces to Cavs.

Kyrie

Simmons

George

??? (whoever is left or we go after a FA PF? Maybe Frye in deal)

Cousins