Gordon-

Vucevic-biyombo-birch

which is really

payton-mack-augustin

Fournier-simmons-ross-iwundu

Fournier-simmons-ross-iwundu-Isaac-hezonja

Gordon-Isaac-hezonja

vucevic-biyombo-birch

think we need another end of the bench pf to complete the roster. nobody special. just another PF that can be inactive most nights.

This is a team that wins somewhere from 27-35 games or so. That's what kind of bothers me the most about our off-season. We aren't tanking, but we aren't trying to win either. We're stuck in middle of the lottery limbo and it's not a good place to be.

Every season there's a chance to grab a disgruntled star. This year will be no different. We got to boost the value on our players and then when the opportunity presents itself, pull the trigger if it makes sense.

payton-mack-augustin

fournier-simmons-iwundu

ross-Isaac-hezonja

Gordon-

Vucevic-biyombo-birch

which is really

payton-mack-augustin

Fournier-simmons-ross-iwundu

Fournier-simmons-ross-iwundu-Isaac-hezonja

Gordon-Isaac-hezonja

vucevic-biyombo-birch

think we need another end of the bench pf to complete the roster. nobody special. just another PF that can be inactive most nights.

Not optimistic about Mario?

Nah. Frank is going to see if the momentum carries over.

Payton/Mack

Fournier/Simmons

Ross/Hezonja

AG/Isaac

Vuch/Biz

There'll be a change if it's obvious there needs to be one.

mack-simmons-mario-isaac-biz is so much better than augustin-watson-mario-green-biyombo

mack-simmons-mario-isaac-biz is so much better than augustin-watson-mario-green-biyombo

Especially if Mario has a good season.

Man that second lineup makes me cringe. If we went into this season with that I think I'd swan dive from the Orlando

eye.

Not optimistic about Mario?

Has nothing to do with Mario. we just have 3 points, 3 centers, and a bunch of wings. could use a bigger PF to just have on the roster. A 13th or 14th man that we never really play but provides something different.

could be udonis haslem if we want to go old. Christian Wood if we want to go young.

Has nothing to do with Mario. we just have 3 points, 3 centers, and a bunch of wings. could use a bigger PF to just have on the roster. A 13th or 14th man that we never really play but provides something different.

could be udonis haslem if we want to go old. Christian Wood if we want to go young.

I think Haslem is Heat for life.

Mario will probably see time at the 4. Especially if he's been continuing his weight training over the summer.

I think Haslem is Heat for life.

Mario will probably see time at the 4. Especially if he's been continuing his weight training over the summer.

I know Mario will see time at the 4. this has nothing to do with Mario. we have 13 guys on the roster. we need to add one more. the path to minutes or development for Hunt with Ross, Fournier, Simmons, Iwundu, Mario, Isaac all in front of him at the 2/3 doesn't make sense. adding a fourth center doesn't make sense. adding a fourth point guard doesn't make sense.

the thing that makes the most sense is adding another 4. a four that is closer to a traditional four because we really don't have that on the roster.

Nah. Frank is going to see if the momentum carries over.

Payton/Mack

Fournier/Simmons

Ross/Hezonja

AG/Isaac

Vuch/Biz

There'll be a change if it's obvious there needs to be one.

When you look at our team how many players can you honestly qualify as good shooters?

When you look at our team how many players can you honestly qualify as good shooters?

Fournier, ross, augustin

Mario and Isaac only in theory.

I'd be willing to be the PF Payton's saying we need. That is if the team is looking for a slow 6 footer who is a terrible

Basketball player.

Fournier and Ross qualify. I'm gonna put Hezonja in there. A lot of shooters had a year or two of struggles. I think he bounces back this season.

Isaac I believe will be.

AG is a hopeful. Vuch is possible.