Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Swanigan looks awesome and I know it's beating a dead horse but I still can't believe we traded that second 1st round pick

Was a big big fan of his the whole season. He could've pushed Gordon at the 4 spot.

lonzo is starting to grow on me.... I don't like it someone kick me in the head or something

Not just that but Kuzma is looking like a terrific pick at 27

Not just that but Kuzma is looking like a terrific pick at 27

That's not possible man. Remember, according to Weltman--the draft "flattened" out at 25.

I want to see this lineup:

EP

Simmons

Fournier

Gordon

Isaac

Small ball but crazy fast and athletic. I hope Gordon and Isaac can put on enough weight to allow for this level of versatility

it's going to be interesting to see which Jonathon Simmons we get.

is it True Shooting % of .390 in 8 games as a starter during the regular season Simmons?

or 15 ppg against golden state in the playoffs Simmons?

http://on.nba.com/2qgPQQD

Simmons was surprisingly good at defending the perimeter. guys shot 28% on threes when Simmons was defending. That's crazy good.

Simmons was surprisingly bad at defending the interior. guys shot 66% from 0-6 feet. Probably need to pair him with Biyombo and/or Isaac.

is it True Shooting % of .390 in 8 games as a starter during the regular season Simmons?

I truly believe we get the playoff Simmons. Seems like he's hungry and motivated to show what he can do being a regular starter but I'm unsure if SF or SG is his best fit.

Payton in his eight games do you know what position he started at?

I think he's going to have games where he shoots well and games he's meh. He has good technique so probably more good than bad. The only quirk is his lower body. He initiates the shot with his right foot leading instead of his hips being completely squared up. His upper body is pretty much on point though.

If he continues to put the reps in, which working to get better seems to be in his DNA, then I believe he'll be solid and closer to what we saw against GS.

http://on.nba.com/2qgPQQD

Simmons was surprisingly good at defending the perimeter. guys shot 28% on threes when Simmons was defending. That's crazy good.

Simmons was surprisingly bad at defending the interior. guys shot 66% from 0-6 feet. Probably need to pair him with Biyombo and/or Isaac.

What position was Isaac in the summer league?

I didn't even notice that.

I truly believe we get the playoff Simmons. Seems like he's hungry and motivated to show what he can do being a regular starter but I'm unsure if SF or SG is his best fit.

Payton in his eight games do you know what position he started at?

SG

SF

SF

SG

SG

SG

SG

SG