Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Fournier > Jackson

Dude I'd love that trade. It would definitely free up minutes for Hezonja and you can start Isaac right away at the three. Also we wouldn't have to worry about Fournier playing pitch and catch all game with Vuc. I see more positive in a trade like that than negatives.

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

Why? Fournier is by far the best player in that trade. Stanley Johnson had a worse sophomore season then Mario did.

Dude I'd love that trade. It would definitely free up minutes for Hezonja and you can start Isaac right away at the three. Also we wouldn't have to worry about Fournier playing pitch and catch all game with Vuc. I see more positive in a trade like that than negatives.

A) We have enough minutes for Hezonja to at least show "Hey, I am an NBA player again." If he earns a bigger role, than you make a move

B I dont think we should just chuck Isaac in the starting lineup. He has a ton of physical and mental development ahead of him. Again, if he earns more time, you make a move.

Why? Fournier is by far the best player in that trade. Stanley Johnson had a worse sophomore season then Mario did.

We need a better PG in the worse way and I don't see Fournier as a better player than Jackson just my opinion. Plus, I think Jackson would have a much better impact on this team than Evan.

A) We have enough minutes for Hezonja to at least show "Hey, I am an NBA player again." If he earns a bigger role, than you make a move

B I dont think we should just chuck Isaac in the starting lineup. He has a ton of physical and mental development ahead of him. Again, if he earns more time, you make a move.

Well I do agree on Isaac but you could put Hezonja in there to start.

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

RJ has had just about every locker room turn on him. He's the origin of hero ball.

With Payton we're just hoping to see his percentages improve. With RJ you hope he decides to buy into the system and change his mindset. I'll take my chances on the former.

Fournier plays hero ball and what irks me about him is his 60% assist rate to Vuch but I rather bank on Fournier and his last few months style of play than take a chance that RJ gets it mentally or Johnson becomes a good player.

RJ for Augustin and when we had Watson? Fine. It doesn't work out, you still have Payton but FOR Payton? Nah.