Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Call me pessimistic but this seems like the likeliest scenario right now -- id love to be wrong though

As much as I hated the draft choice.... After watching Isaac I do believe he has the potential to be special, albeit he is gonna HAVE to add some strength otherwise he'll get pushed around big time. He's got a definate feel for the game and in the little time I watched him he seems to have a very high ceiling in terms of talent and possible development.

I'm at UNLV watching summer league right now and Dennis Smith looks good. I don't knows who this Mike James kid is but he has talent too. Dragan Bender looks horrible and Chriss needs work too. Right now he reminds me of Derrick Williams. Great athletic ability and a highlight reel but offense needs a lot of work.

I might never recover from passing on smith. He's unguardable right now.

Yea. It was a major letdown on draftnight. I tried talking myself off a cliff and I think I did a good job being optimistic for Issac but SmithJr just made SO much sense. I figured his game would really translate well in the NBA and sure enough he looks as good as any rookie.

This one could hurt for a long time.

Yea. It was a major letdown on draftnight. I tried talking myself off a cliff and I think I did a good job being optimistic for Issac but SmithJr just made SO much sense. I figured his game would really translate well in the NBA and sure enough he looks as good as any rookie.

Quit reminding me....... LOL :beatcomp:

I'm at UNLV watching summer league right now and Dennis Smith looks good. I don't knows who this Mike James kid is but he has talent too. Dragan Bender looks horrible and Chriss needs work too. Right now he reminds me of Derrick Williams. Great athletic ability and a highlight reel but offense needs a lot of work.

Yeah. James is 26 though.

The worst part is everyone saw this coming across the board. Not like he's just some guy who slipped by

I might never recover from passing on smith. He's unguardable right now.

I wanted Smith but Isaac seems to be a nice kid with talent and good measurements. I'm over it

I agree with HeHateMe though, our roster is awful with a lot of pieces that don't work in today's NBA and duplication of talent (or lack thereof)

I wanted Smith but Isaac seems to be a nice kid with talent and good measurements. I'm over it

I agree with HeHateMe though, our roster is awful with a lot of pieces that don't work in today's NBA and duplication of talent (or lack thereof)

I just don't understand why we didnt fix a lot of it and go for new young talent that can fill different roles during this off season. We're pretty much the same team as last season.

If Dennis Smith Jr becomes a stud then these idiots should be fired next year. I'm not having patience with incompetence just for the sake of having patience -- not anymore. We learned that lesson from Hennigan.

I just don't understand why we didnt fix a lot of it and go for new young talent that can fill different roles during this off season. We're pretty much the same team as last season.

It takes time to shuffle the roster. We're already only returning 8 players from last year.

It takes time to shuffle the roster. We're already only returning 8 players from last year.

That may not sound like that much but when you realize thats:

Payton

Fournier

Ross

Gordon

Vuc

Augustine

Biyombo

Hezonja

It's pretty much the same team as last year. The other guys we let go were really of no importance to the rotation.

The only real new addition is obviously Isaac, but who knows whether he can do much as a rookie.