Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

woooow

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account

@wojespn

Free agent Bojan Bogdanovic has agreed to a two-year, $21M deal with the Indiana Pacers, league source tells ESPN.

That was fast.

Good deal too.

I meant good deal for him.

He's a better shooter. I think...brb

I know.

he's in that ballpark, right?

This is why I hate paying role players. you can always find one to fill in the spot for half the price. Why is Washington paying otto porter? why not just try to get Thabo Sefolosha for the MLE? or Omri Casspi and keep Bojan?

I know.

This is why I hate paying role players. you can always find one to fill in the spot for half the price. Why is Washington paying otto porter? why not just try to get Thabo Sefolosha for the MLE? or Omri Casspi and keep Bojan?

39% last season for Bogdanvic

35% for Hardaway Jr

So yeah in the ball park.

I don't get it either. Maybe keeping Porter is an desperate attempt to show Wall they're committed to winning.

I don't know.

39% last season for Bogdanvic

35% for Hardaway Jr

So yeah in the ball park.

I don't get it either. Maybe keeping Porter is an desperate attempt to show Wall they're committed to winning.

I don't know.

It's no more crazy then what we're gonna pay AG next summer.

I know.

I think you are underselling Porter a bit, he is somewhere between a Klay and a Harrison Barnes

I think you are underselling Porter a bit, he is somewhere between a Klay and a Harrison Barnes

This. Especially when you consider we're gonna pay AG something just as high. Is AG not a role player too? I would even say Porter has a more defined role. 43% from 3 and an elite wing defender.

I'm not a fan. seems like a contract year guy to me. We have 3 years of him as a 35% three point shooter. we have 37 games this year (including playoffs) where he was a 31% three point shooter. We have the bulk of the season where he shot 47% over 57 games. Who is the real otto porter?

Hoping this move makes Detroit better. That'd be one more team we don't have to worry about having more losses then us.

I don't get people complaining about this off-season. We are keeping our options open which is smart given some bad contracts we already have. We'll probably fill the roster out with some small 1 year deals while giving some young guys every chance to make one last impression.

The ultimate goal should be to get another top 5 pick and see how AG and Issac look together and hope Mario can become a consistent scorer off the bench.

Because people were revolted watching our play last season and don't really look forward to a repeat performance?

I'm not a fan. seems like a contract year guy to me. We have 3 years of him as a 35% three point shooter. we have 37 games this year (including playoffs) where he was a 31% three point shooter. We have the bulk of the season where he shot 47% over 57 games. Who is the real otto porter?

His 3pt went from .190 to .337 to .367 to .434. FT from .667 to .734 to .754 to .832. Thats looks like progression.

Not without risk but theres probably more there than a guy like Tony Snell.

This. Especially when you consider we're gonna pay AG something just as high. Is AG not a role player too? I would even say Porter has a more defined role. 43% from 3 and an elite wing defender.

Gordon has a much higher ceiling than porter.

elite wing defender?!?!?!?!?!?

players shot 41% from 3 when porter was defending

players shot 65% 0-6 feet from the basket when porter was defending

players shot 42% from midrange when porter was defending.

players shot 48% overall when porter was defending

Washington played better defense as a team when Porter was on the bench.

Gordon was 33.6, 59.4, 35.4, 42.9 comparatively