Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

An undrafted 5'11 point guard who's having mediocre production against such luminaries as cat barber, London perrentes, and trey mckinnie-Jones is NO WHERE NEAR ready for legitimate nba minutes.

Actualy I disagree.... Given spot minutes the kid will give you solid effort. In 2 to 3 minute stints I think he can grow.... His height is a problem I agree. He really needs to work on his conditioning. Kid's strong for a short dude.

Actualy I disagree.... Given spot minutes the kid will give you solid effort. In 2 to 3 minute stints I think he can grow.... His height is a problem I agree. He really needs to work on his conditioning. Kid's strong for a short dude.

There's more to the nba than trying hard.

There's a chance he can one day develop into someone worthy of nba minutes but that day is a year or two away.

There's more to the nba than trying hard.

There's a chance he can one day develop into someone worthy of nba minutes but that day is a year or two away.

Hence why I said...... Give him some spot minutes.... I think he has more of a future the Georges-Hunt. Lets keep him around. I think we could be pleasantly surprised.

Darren Collison to Indiana, 2/20

So a little over 10% of the cap. Seems Fair-ish. He can start, but is very upgradable.

So a little over 10% of the cap. Seems Fair-ish. He can start, but is very upgradable.

Reasonable deal, possibly not fully guaranteed in year 2 makes it even better

An undrafted 5'11 point guard who's having mediocre production against such luminaries as cat barber, London perrentes, and trey mckinnie-Jones is NO WHERE NEAR ready for legitimate nba minutes.

I'm with you.

I think Walton MIGHT be able to be a backup but it's hard to tell. He's short, unathletic for the position & didn't really become a reliable shooter until his senior year. I'm an Ohio State fan, so I saw Walton play plenty. He embodies everything you look for in a college PG (competitive, leader, hardworking) but there's a reason he went undrafted. People underestimate the size and speed difference in an actual NBA game. It's not comparable to summer league in any way--and that's where Walton's deficiencies will show.

Having said that, I think he has a shot to become a backup for us and he very well might be the 3rd string PG opening night which would be a great feat from an undrafted player. But if anyone thinks he's an NBA starter you're just offbeat.

He is not a starter right now and who knows in future. Jameer is under 6 foot also. Similar games with Nelson more about scoring and Walton a better passer.

How dare you

Do we get Okc 1St pick next year top 20 protected? If so, glad they got pg

2020 first round draft pick from Oklahoma City

Two years (exactly two years only) after Oklahoma City conveys a 1st round pick to Minnesota, Oklahoma City will convey its 1st round pick to Orlando (via Philadelphia) protected for selections 1-20 in 2020 or 1-20 in 2021 or 1-20 in 2022; in any year, if this pick is not conveyed because it falls within its protected range, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to Orlando (i.e., the 1st round pick will not roll over to the following year due to protection) [Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 11/1/2016; Orlando-Philadelphia, 6/22/2017]