Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Those guys have no influence on Hill though. to get them they'd have to renounce hill.

I don't even want him. I just want to hear we tried at least.

Nope but right now Waiters is in LA. Ball could be the next great pg. The fact those guys are even linked to them, there's momentum going on there for LA.

We're sitting and evaluating.

There is ZERO point in trying to get someone good, what we need to do is play our young ones and let them become good!

Or boost some value up so we can make a trade.

It's crazy. Day 3 of free agency and I've only heard us possibly linked to 2 free agents, Ingles and Collison. Outside of that it's been silent on our end.

nah, we didn't bid against ourselves.

I think we went into free agency thinking Horford, Dwight, and Whiteside would take up the most attention and we would be able to shop around with the second tier guys. Then the Lakers decided to open free agency with the 4/64 offer to mozgov and it *****ed the market up. Before we were able to adjust, Mahinmi and Noah had crazy deals and we were out of options.

The issue is that only bad teams spend lots of money on mediocre players before they have a star.

Spending money like that usually will take your team from bad to ok (or, if resigning, ok to still ok), but will remove cap space that can actually be used on a star, or push the team out of consideration for the top picks that are most likely to become stars.

His wife hates the cold...Happy wife...

Think Boston would be better for him though.

I mean, he's going boston but I just want to see a scenario where Boston traded Fultz for Jackson in order to clear cap space to sign hayward, couldn't draft Jackson because he didn't work out for them, took tatum, convinced everyone they wanted tatum the whole time. Tried to salvage the tatum selection by trading him as part of a bigger deal for George (in addition to signing Hayward). Then didn't sign Hayward or trade for george.

or maybe not

Nathaniel Friedman‏Verified account @freedarko · 7s8 seconds ago

 More

I hear Hayward is leaning toward Miami now that the Celtics failed to land George or Butler. Feels like the ceiling is higher there.

I mean, he's going boston but I just want to see a scenario where Boston traded Fultz for Jackson in order to clear cap space to sign hayward, couldn't draft Jackson because he didn't work out for them, took tatum, convinced everyone they wanted tatum the whole time. Tried to salvage the tatum selection by trading him as part of a bigger deal for George (in addition to signing Hayward). Then didn't sign Hayward.

That's what I wanna see too.