Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Any idea what's going on with Birch - it seemed like it was a done deal, but still haven't seen him listed on our roster, or any official announcements?

Any idea what's going on with Birch - it seemed like it was a done deal, but still haven't seen him listed on our roster, or any official announcements?

lot of paperwork.

would you guys trade payton, Mario, and an unprotected 2018 pick for Bledsoe?

I haven't given much thought to it. I don't know if it's enough. just exploring possible trades.

I haven't given much thought to it. I don't know if it's enough. just exploring possible trades.

Not under the new management. I'd probably expect nothing major until December. Injury concerns would also give hesitancy. But then if the idea is that Payton likely won't be extended, or at least not worth the extension, it could happen. I'd probably do it, if only to inject some life into the offense.

Then again, I haven't really paid much attention to Bledsoe since his first year in Phoenix.

Not under the new management. I'd probably expect nothing major until December. Injury concerns would also give hesitancy. But then if the idea is that Payton likely won't be extended, or at least not worth the extension, it could happen. I'd probably do it, if only to inject some life into the offense.

Then again, I haven't really paid much attention to Bledsoe since his first year in Phoenix.

he's basically the same player as he was before. and he expires in 2019 which fits our plan.

I'm just trying to figure what trades we can do to improve the team.

we can improve starting pg but not backup (just signed mack). but the options are slim. Bledsoe, Jackson.

we can improve starting sg but not backup (just signed simmons). I have no idea who would be available.

with SF there really isn't anyone out there definitively better than the Fournier, simmons, Isaac group.

I have no idea how to improve starting PF. Griffin just got a big extension. bad bet with his injury history. Jabari just blew out his knee again. Kevin Love doesn't fit what we want to do. Millsap just signed in Denver. Porz isn't on the market now.

backup PF is probably set with Isaac et al.

Center. I dunno. deandre Jordan?

Hell nah

Id need some protection on that