Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

You don't trade Kawhi unless he demands it. And even then...

If you suck then you suck and get a high pick and pair him with Kawhi.

I have a feeling they'll be alright though. Might have to get creative but they're very capable of pulling things off.

they could just punt 17-18 and go into next summer with somewhere between 50-80 million in cap space to go after two of cousins, George, and Paul. or whoever else is there.

Lol.. the team that had a 25 point lead in game 1 on the road against Golden state in the west finals before Kawhi got hurt? San Antonio is still amongst the elite in the NBA, why the hell would they rebuild?

No they are not elite. They are old and getting older by the day. One half of basketball does not make you elite.

for nobody. If the Clips are rebuilding they'll rent out cap space for picks.

I see.

Eh. Maybe. Biz doesn't open the lanes up for EP. He's a good pick and roll big but unless someone surgically attached Kawhi like hands on him, don't think we go that route.

Now if we get something worthwhile for Fournier...Then I could see that Vuch trade.

Houston is scrambling to include players in the deal to get it done this year vs using next year's money.

I thought the deal was done?

They won 61 games last year

The Spurs will sign Kyle Lowry and make yet another run at a championship. Don't worry for a franchise which dominated the last 2 decades.