Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Pistons Vs Magic

Not purposefully lose, just not go for the win.

We play Augustin-garino-hunt-Mario- Zimmerman to close out the game and Mario hits some threes to win, ok. Whatever. You tried your best.

Having our two best players close out the game is maddening

He'll be the first and loudest one to ***** about it when Philly nabs an all star picking ahead of us.

Not purposefully lose, just not go for the win.

We play Augustin-garino-hunt-Mario- Zimmerman to close out the game and Mario hits some threes to win, ok. Whatever. You tried your best.

Having our two best players close out the game is maddening

THIS. All of this!!!

Sure if we win with our scrubs than you just move on.

Frank putting Payton and AG back in the game was seriously one of the more maddening moments i can recall.

He'll be the first and loudest one to ***** about it when Philly nabs an all star picking ahead of us.

I hate saying this but I honestly hope they do.

I want the player they take to be great. Maybe after the 3rd time of missing out on a star the pick before our management will get it.

How do you know the 4th or 5th pick doesn't matter?

What is Tatum goes 4 and ends up a perennial all star? And we draft Monk or Fox or SmithJR and they're just average?

Better yet, what if we drop to 8? It matters.

You know what doesn't matter at all? Winning tonight. It meant nothing. Has more of a negative lasting impact than a positive one.

What if Tatum goes 4 an we get monk. Tatum ends up sucking and monk is the new Curry. You don't know!!! Quit acting like u do.

Can drop all the way to 8th now.

Feel much better about top 7.

You know, this really was the perfect effing ending to the most dissapinting year in this teams history IMO.

I agree but I pray we get lucky and the ball bounces our way and we find someone to take Biyombo off our hands. We need to get serious about bringing in some people that can put the ball in the basket.

What if Tatum goes 4 an we get monk. Tatum ends up sucking and monk is the new Curry. You don't know!!! Quit acting like u do.

Dude I don't know. No one does.

But you know what I do know?

Statistically you have a much higher chance of obtaining a better player the higher you pick.

That's a fact.

I just want the best odds. You trying to object to that point doesn't make any sense.

I hate saying this but I honestly hope they do.

I want the player they take to be great. Maybe after the 3rd time of missing out on a star the pick before our management will get it.

They won't. I'm sorry but it's embedded into their Satinique shampooed brains to not have such a complex strategy.

• Upvote 1

This has got to be the stupidest organization in the NBA. Can't wait to get rid of the ppl in charge.

I want everyone gone.

And that's my major issue. Our one tangible way to improve the team for next year is through the draft whether that's a rookie or a trade.

A few points just made us minorly, but significantly, worse

Dude I don't know. No one does.

But you know what I do know?

Statistically you have a much higher chance of obtaining a better player the higher you pick.

That's a fact.

I just want the best odds. You trying to object to that point doesn't make any sense.

U whining like a little girl who didn't get the right prom dress isn't doing anybody any good. It is what it is.

I wish I could just not care so much. If I could clear my brain of being a magic fan I probably would. But it's been a part of me forever.

I guess for me I'm just so upset because whatever little faith I had in the ability of our front office is gone. Completely gone. If they don't get the importance of just not playing the starters in the fourth quarter of this game--than how in the hell am I supposed to beleive they can turn this team around?