Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

pistons @ magic game thread

We said the same **** last year when we won too many *****ing games that didn't count at the end....This team is a disaster! Management needs to get their heads out of their asses and realize we are playing ourselves out of a *****ing higher draft pick for no damn reason.

I've been pretty emotionless about this team all year but I am absolutely done with them at this point with these pointless wins. Playing Vuch and Fournier or anyone for that matter when other teams are blatantly quitting so they can improve.

Not really directed at you I've just reached my boiling point with this team!

I feel your pain, but at the end of the day this is the current team and management group we have. We can only hope we get momentum that we can actually build on this time because we're not going to tank regardless if it's the smart thing to do or not.

Frank finally figured it out... The only bench player thats played more than 10 minutes through 3 is Mario... He didn't give the bench the opportunity to blow this one

Hezonja tried to help you tankists. He shot 2 for 6, and zero for two from 3-point range. Just wasn't enough tonight but he tried.

Hezonja tried to help you tankists. He shot 2 for 6, and zero for two from 3-point range. Just wasn't enough tonight but he tried.

Guess you didn't see the game? Didn't see the other stats too huh?

Despite that he actually looked good tonight rebounding and passing.

For non-tankists, I can only assume you believe momentum from one NBA season magically carries over to the next NBA season? I just want to understand what you value in wins like these at the cost of draft position in a stacked draft? Please elaborate

When I saw this post....

Guess you didn't see the game? Didn't see the other stats too huh?

Despite that he actually looked good tonight rebounding and passing.

I knew the MPD (Mario.Defense.Police) were going to show up immediately.

He had some good passes, but he can't shoot. Which is a problem when you draft a guy to be a shooter.

I think he can and hopefully still wil be a good player, i just like his defense team on here.

• Upvote 1

When I saw this post....

I knew the MPD (Mario.Defense.Police) were going to show up immediately.

He had some good passes, but he can't shoot. Which is a problem when you draft a guy to be a shooter.

I think he can and hopefully still wil be a good player, i just like his defense team on here.

Yeah I wont repeat myself. I won't again explain why maybe his shot isn't falling.

I'll just let y'all have your "he's a shooter that can no longer shoot" theory.

Yeah I wont repeat myself. I won't again explain why maybe his shot isn't falling.

I'll just let y'all have your "he's a shooter that can no longer shoot" theory.

He just can't shoot, and the idea he ever could is a figment of our collective imagination, is my theory

He just can't shoot, and the idea he ever could is a figment of our collective imagination, is my theory

Yup 35% from 3, and 90% from free throws in his rookie year. Just a figment.

His European career? 38% from 3 and 80% from free throw.

Yup. Imagination.

Speaking of Mario, Devin Booker has 62 points right now.

I wish PFTW would come back and tell me how he's still not a good player.

Speaking of Mario, Devin Booker has 62 points right now.

I wish PFTW would come back and tell me how he's still not a good player.

Yeah. Wonder what Mario would do with the green light to shoot 38 times?

Yeah. Wonder what Mario would do with the green light to shoot 38 times?

70 points in a game. 53% from the field. 20 years old.

Say anything slightly negative about Mario on here--even a 20 year old scoring 70 points in an NBA game--you better be ready to hear some serious excuses.