Sign in to follow this  
Franchise408

AG Swingman Jersey?

I'm not sure if this should go here or the Around The Globe forum but... does the NBA Shop really not have a swingman Aaron Gordon jersey? I've been looking to order one, especially since I plan on going to the Magic game in a couple weeks when they come out here to play the Warriors, but the only thing I can find in NBA Shop is a blue replica jersey. I want a swingman.

Do they really not make Gordon swingman jerseys? Considering he's our most popular player, you'd think that'd be an easier find.

I'm not sure if this should go here or the Around The Globe forum but... does the NBA Shop really not have a swingman Aaron Gordon jersey? I've been looking to order one, especially since I plan on going to the Magic game in a couple weeks when they come out here to play the Warriors, but the only thing I can find in NBA Shop is a blue replica jersey. I want a swingman.

Do they really not make Gordon swingman jerseys? Considering he's our most popular player, you'd think that'd be an easier find.

Just make a jersey with the last name Gordon and 00

Yes.

You should probably wait for Nike to take over so you have an updated jersey

Agreed...that's probably a big reason for the lack of options. Nike will be here next season right?

Yes.

You should probably wait for Nike to take over so you have an updated jersey

Thanks for the tip.

I can get a Penny throwback in the meantime, I've been wanting one of those as well.

Will the Nike jerseys not be covered in Adverts/sponsors logos?

I want a stuff jersey, it's the safest bet

They will have the Nike swoosh and possibly another sponsor