Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Spurs @ Magic

Sad that he doesn't start and is still becoming a nice player

He's had a nice few games. But I've been fooled by enough great 15 game stretches that I'm skeptical

quite possibly the worst gm in magic history

woa woa woa.... he would have to bring Arenas out of retirement (assuming he isnt in jail) with a 8 year 300 million contract and sign Duhon to another long term deal. Otis makes Rob look like a genius.

• Upvote 1

woa woa woa.... he would have to bring Arenas out of retirement (assuming he isnt in jail) with a 8 year 300 million contract and sign Duhon to another long term deal. Otis makes Rob look like a genius.

Otis was terrible in his later years but at least he got us to the finals. He hired the right coach and constructed a pretty cohesive roster.

Rob has never been good. None of his moves have panned out. His best player, Vuc, likely won't be here next season

I wonder what kind of confidence (or lack thereof) Vogel has in Henny. I think we have the worst roster outside of Brooklyn

Coaches usually has input though.

If I'm Vogel, I'm saying "Look, don't make a trade unless you're bringing me back a legit talent. A legit difference maker. Or a good pick because we need a star. Stars is what gives you a foundation to an identity which we severely lack and have been lacking for the past 3 years."

@stevekylerNBA Apparently Sergie Ibaka was too tired to go - which made Terrence Ross unable to play. Despite Ross coming in early, getting film & shots

glad he is gone

@stevekylerNBA Apparently Sergie Ibaka was too tired to go - which made Terrence Ross unable to play. Despite Ross coming in early, getting film & shots

glad he is gone

He's such a lazy *****