Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Dallas

Please just go on record and say you like Rob. You support all of his head scrater trades and signings, also please add the that the only reason he has done bad is because of no "luck".

IN HENNY I TRUST

Don't know the man and I'm on record saying I didn't like the Tobias deal but also believe that was Martin's/Skiles more than Rob.

I'm reserving my judgement until after the deadline and at the end of the season.

Don't know the man and I'm on record saying I didn't like the Tobias deal but also believe that was Martin's/Skiles more than Rob.

I'm reserving my judgement until after the deadline and at the end of the season.

I agree. I dont see how EVERYTHING Is his fault. I also held Martin and coaches accountable. Also, poor luck has been on our side.

Lets wait til the end of the sunmer before making the final judgment. So far, it is not looking good for him.

What he says and how he says it makes me think it's a chemistry issue for sure. I put it along with AG's comments earlier in the year about the vets getting pissed off when he took shots. I'm thinking our vet acquisitions and our former young core hate playing with each other.

I'm on record saying I didn't like the Tobias deal but also believe that was Martin's/Skiles more than Rob.

So you still can't bring yourself to be critical of Rob. Every bad move is someone else's fault.

What he says and how he says it makes me think it's a chemistry issue for sure. I put it along with AG's comments earlier in the year about the vets getting pissed off when he took shots. I'm thinking our vet acquisitions and our former young core hate playing with each other.

This is when Vuch needs to get mad. He arguably is our most consistent player.

So you still can't bring yourself to be critical of Rob. Every bad move is someone else's fault.

I have been critical of him. I just don't ignore the other specifics in this rebuild and I don't ignore the tendencies of management above him.

Again, I'm holding my judgement until after the deadline. His back is literally against the wall and one decision will make or break him imo.

I have been critical of him. I just don't ignore the other specifics in this rebuild and I don't ignore the tendencies of management above him.

Again, I'm holding my judgement until after the deadline. His back is literally against the wall and one decision will make or break him imo.

There was an article that said Martins basically signs off on moves, and that Hennigan has been left alone to make moves.

There was an article that said Martins basically signs off on moves, and that Hennigan has been left alone to make moves.

If that's local media, I'm not buying. They are very controlled to what they report.

If we're going to fire Henny, might want to do the same with Vogel and definitely Martins and upper management

The blame is shared