Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Rockets

AG left the arena in a walking boot last night... more to be determined i'd imagine.

Crossing my fingers that they are just being safe rather than any serious injury.

Crossing my fingers that they are just being safe rather than any serious injury.

The common practice now is to boot every foot injury regardless of severity

I'm just saying his stats weren't empty. Our starters actually outplayed houstons

Yep, they got 46 points out of their bench. And Harden was very inefficient- 6-21 shooting, 3-10 from 3, but also got 14 free throws because he is Harden.

We aren't good, sure, but we lost to possibly the 3rd best team in the league who blows a lot of teams out, and had long stretches where we looked competent.

I'd agree if we weren't getting blown out constantly

I'd agree if we weren't getting blown out constantly

I'd be happier if we weren't actively shopping Vucevic and Ibaka. you can look at the game and say "our starters looked great. augustin, Watson, rudez, and biyombo blew that game. Fix those spots and we're in a better position". But with Ibaka and vucevic almost definitely being somewhere else next year and Payton's long term future here disappearing the closer we get to a top pick it's kinda hard to find silver linings with last night's performance.

Payton's numbers are not as good and our offense stagnates because Evan. He is trying to be our go to guy when he should play off the ball like JJ. Vogels planning I'm sure. But Payton is very passive when Evan is playing and is told to give Evan the ball just past half court.

I'd be happier if we weren't actively shopping Vucevic and Ibaka. you can look at the game and say "our starters looked great. augustin, Watson, rudez, and biyombo blew that game. Fix those spots and we're in a better position". But with Ibaka and vucevic almost definitely being somewhere else next year and Payton's long term future here disappearing the closer we get to a top pick it's kinda hard to find silver linings with last night's performance.

So you'd keep them and trade someone else at the deadline? Who?

So you'd keep them and trade someone else at the deadline? Who?

no, im saying hypothetically if we were in a situation where both were in our long term plans we could point to them and say "LOOK! HOPE!"

no, im saying hypothetically if we were in a situation where both were in our long term plans we could point to them and say "LOOK! HOPE!"

Is it wrong to think we might be better off keeping those two and shipping off some the younger assets wisely?