Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Magic @ Jazz

Are Vuc, Gordon, and Payton worth continuing to build around? Do we resign Serge? Will Hezonja never break the rotation? This season was supposed to answer questions but just leaves us with more...

Based on what we've seen so far and the way the new CBA has gone, making it more financially incentive to remain at your current team, personally yes I'd keep Gordon and Payton, try and resign Ibaka and do something to get an upgrade at 2. Vuc yes I'd try an retain, but he'd be the most expendable if needed to upgrade the 2.

Look at the minutes the starters played on the second night of a back-to-back. I realize Vogel didn't have much choice because the bench was worse than awful, but it does make you wonder if that's one of the reasons we faded at the end of the game.

Mario -14 in 4 minutes. Doing the math, had he played the whole game, we lose by 168.

Look at the minutes the starters played on the second night of a back-to-back. I realize Vogel didn't have much choice because the bench was worse than awful, but it does make you wonder if that's one of the reasons we faded at the end of the game.

Mario -14 in 4 minutes. Doing the math, had he played the whole game, we lose by 168.

Mario was not the issue. The other 4 were.

The Exum vs Payton debate if it ever was 1 was put to bed forever in this game.

Our Bench needs to be upgraded Majorly.

Do not know why coach plays CJ Watson.. Play Wilcox if you do not want to play Mario.

Also i do not care what anybody says Bismack is not worth that money... I want to trade him.

I believe we could get alot more from a player for 17min per year...Rim protection or not.

It has been a overpay. He has been very poor.

Only way it is justified if we made the playoffs and did well in the playoffs

• Upvote 1

Also i do not care what anybody says Bismack is not worth that money... I want to trade him.

I believe we could get alot more from a player for 17min per year...Rim protection or not.

It has been a overpay. He has been very poor.

Only way it is justified if we made the playoffs and did well in the playoffs

Point

• Upvote 1

Mario was not the issue. The other 4 were.

He wasn't. Player tracking shows he didn't even defend a shot last night. It was mostly Watson, green, and Augustin

He wasn't. Player tracking shows he didn't even defend a shot last night. It was mostly Watson, green, and Augustin

Ok. I didn't watch the game so I can't disagree with any of that. In general, though, I'd caution about drawing too many conclusions from these kinds of statistics. For example, if Mario's man was getting loose and the other guys had to sag off the guy they were defending to help defend Mario's guy, and then their guy gets open looks, the statistics could still look like you describe. Again, I didn't watch the game, and if all of you say that's not what happened, then it didn't happen. I would just be careful about relying too much on individual statistics to tell the story in a team game.

Ok. I didn't watch the game so I can't disagree with any of that. In general, though, I'd caution about drawing too many conclusions from these kinds of statistics. For example, if Mario's man was getting loose and the other guys had to sag off the guy they were defending to help defend Mario's guy, and then their guy gets open looks, the statistics could still look like you describe. Again, I didn't watch the game, and if all of you say that's not what happened, then it didn't happen. I would just be careful about relying too much on individual statistics to tell the story in a team game.

Yeah. I was just using that as supplement to memory as its late and i could have blocked out shots that we're on him.

But I'm pretty sure he was switched weak side on most of those buckets.

He did have a turnover that didn't result in points because Augustin fouled. He had a couple fouls going after offensive rebounds.

Nothing substantial happened positively or negatively though.

Yeah. I was just using that as supplement to memory as its late and i could have blocked out shots that we're on him.

But I'm pretty sure he was switched weak side on most of those buckets.

He did have a turnover that didn't result in points because Augustin fouled. He had a couple fouls going after offensive rebounds.

Nothing substantial happened positively or negatively though.

Got it.