Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Orlando @detroit game thread

Ibaka is playing like an all-star. I can't remember the last time we had a reliable two way player. I'm interested to see him moving forward.

In the meantime, I'd trade Murphy or any poster for a legit starting PG. While I respect Payton's dribbling, passing and defense, he may be the worst shooting PG the world has ever known.

Ibaka is playing like an all-star. I can't remember the last time we had a reliable two way player. I'm interested to see him moving forward.

In the meantime, I'd trade Murphy or any poster for a legit starting PG. While I respect Payton's dribbling, passing and defense, he may be the worst shooting PG the world has ever known.

Yup. Need to use him and some other assets to try to pry away another starting calibur PG. We'd be so good with one right now.

Did I do you wrong or something?

He is shooting 43%, middling but not horrible. I'm all for a pg upgrade, I just have a different sense on what an upgrade from him is than those who think DJ qualifies.

Did I do you wrong or something?

He is shooting 43%, middling but not horrible. I'm all for a pg upgrade, I just have a different sense on what an upgrade from him is than those who think DJ qualifies.

Haha! Just messing

My offseason acquisitions are starting to show their value!!

My offseason acquisitions are starting to show their value!!

They are....I don't remember who it was but after the acquisitions somebody said a starting lineup of Biyombo, Ibaka, Gordon, Fournier, and Augustin would be our best lineup. I think it was Catalina who said it. It's looking like it's working fine. If Hezonja can start bringing something to the table our second unit could be good with Vucevic, Green, Hezonja, Meeks, and Payton

• Upvote 1

They are....I don't remember who it was but after the acquisitions somebody said a starting lineup of Biyombo, Ibaka, Gordon, Fournier, and Augustin would be our best lineup. I think it was Catalina who said it. It's looking like it's working fine. If Hezonja can start bringing something to the table our second unit could be good with Vucevic, Green, Hezonja, Meeks, and Payton

Yeah, I think it would do us good if we stopped playing Vuc and Biz together.

I'd like to see Gordon get minutes at the 4 there, or maybe if Hezonja stopped being a cry baby

Yeah I suggested that lineup! Thank you for remembering!