Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS MEMPHIS GAMETHREAD

I think it was a way to show Elf that he has confidence in him. He won't start him up but with his psyche, to make him feel like he views him as an important piece still keeps Elf from possibly shutting down.

Yeah well as evidence from yesterday it's time to move on from this guy

I think it was a way to show Elf that he has confidence in him. He won't start him but with his psyche, to make him feel like he views him as an important piece still, keeps Elf from possibly shutting down.

I think you boost someone's confidence by putting them in a position to succeed. A step behind the 3pt line probably wasn't it.

By the way, take a look at the body language of Mario, Gordon, Bismack in the fourth quarter on the bench. Wasn't good.

Strengths of Payton at this time don't matter. Fact is, the way the roster is being built and played, we need an offensive PG. A purely distributive PG doesn't work with what else we have.

I think you boost someone's confidence by putting them in a position to succeed. A step behind the 3pt line probably wasn't it.

By the way, take a look at the body language of Mario, Gordon, Bismack in the fourth quarter on the bench. Wasn't good.

Neither would be adding Payton to that list. A guy who's so introverted as Payton you can't yank too hard. You pull a little but still show some confidence.

Mario needs work, Green had it going and Vuch was playing on both sides. It was a good call by Vogel.

Strengths of Payton at this time don't matter. Fact is, the way the roster is being built and played, we need an offensive PG. A purely distributive PG doesn't work with what else we have.

You act like we have to choose one or the other. Most "pass first" point guards still score at a higher rate and get more assists than Payton.

I think it's pretty telling when our supposed best prospect can't beat out a journeyman for crunch time minutes, and our second best prospect can't even sniff the court.

Burn it down and tank to restart the rebuild.

Gordon was outplaying green until green caught fire and had 12 points in five and a half minutes. Gordon was literally at the scorers table ready to come back in with 8 minutes left in the quarter until Vogel pulled him back

I think it's pretty telling when our supposed best prospect can't beat out a journeyman for crunch time minutes, and our second best prospect can't even sniff the court.

Burn it down and tank to restart the rebuild.

Yeah it's saying development over the years was seriously lacking and our journeymen is showing his experience even if it's for 1 game out of 8.

the first 6 minutes of the fourth quarter we had an offensive rating of 134.5 and a defensive rating of 60.7

the last 6 minutes of the fourth quarter we had an offensive rating of 75.8 and a defensive rating of 193.5

it's really hard to get a defensive rating that bad as giving up a wide open layup every time down the court would lead to a defensive rating of 200.