Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Bucks

over the last 10 games Gordon is our only positive player with a net rating of 2.2

In the same time period when Gordon is not playing we play our worst basketball at -12.2 net rating.

that's got to be worth something.

You may well be right. On the other hand, our record is 3-7 during those games. Is Gordon one of those guys who somehow gets decent stats while the team still loses? Or does it mean more than that? I'm not sure myself.

You may well be right. On the other hand, our record is 3-7 during those games. Is Gordon one of those guys who somehow gets decent stats while the team still loses? Or does it mean more than that? I'm not sure myself.

I think the numbers indicate the opposite. Gordon provides value despite box score issues.

Yeah because we were winning a lot of games when our "best players" were starting.. smh

Your logic is equitable to Maria Catalina's.

That lineup would get torched on the defensive end to the point where Nik, Fournier, and either Mario/Gordon would all have to have very strong offensive games to have a chance. Augustin is a good backup, it ends there. Gordon's offensive ineptness may negatively reflect on Nik's output as there would be more focus placed on him. That forces Fournier into high usage situations, which as proven to be ineffective. If Mario could put up 20ppg every night, we could get away with this lineup when not facing a contending team.