Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Gamethread: Pelicans @ Magic

Because he had a couple Jeff green games early. Instead of realizing that he's got a dozen of those per year so we should just embrace his periodic bench scoring we decided to fall into the same trap every team falls into with him

He's had like two good games. Gordon, on the other hand, while not always amazing, has had about two bad games, even as he is still getting use to SF.

So, I guess, totally makes sense.

I guess one positive about this year, and I haven't looked it up statistically so please correct me if I'm wrong, but it feels like we don't turn the ball over nearly as much as we used to.

You are correct.

He's had like two good games. Gordon, on the other hand, while not always amazing, has had about two bad games, even as he is still getting use to SF.

So, I guess, totally makes sense.

It's about spacing

The best thing about Jeff Green is he has a 15 million dollar expiring contract. I'm not sure if that'll be as useful of a trade piece as it used to be under the old salary cap, but it certainly could be.

I guess one positive about this year, and I haven't looked it up statistically so please correct me if I'm wrong, but it feels like we don't turn the ball over nearly as much as we used to.

13th in the league ...

With all the possesions we don't lose to turnovers you would think we could muster more than 40 points a game.

Doesn't matter -- teams aren't gonna leave green wide open.

I don't give a crap if teams are going to leave him open or not, when he was coming into the game shooting 35%, 30% from 3 and can't do much of anything else.

And is now 0 of 9 in this game.