Sign in to follow this  
jec

Officially Official Gamethread: MAGIC @ PACERS 11/14/16

Defensively yes offense not sure remember he had Paul George to carry his team in Indiana.

Forget about offense and defense for a second.

I think he's a really smart guy and knows how to push the right buttons to get teams to overachieve. He did a lot with little in Indiana and that's why I think he's very respectable and far from being an issue for this franchise. He is only playing what's in front of him unfortunately.

Yes. He knows what he's doing.

playing vucevic and biyombo at the same time despite an consistently bad results every time they play together with the exception of a 7 minute stretch against philly says something different.

I don't know if Vogel is a bad coach. he might be a fine coach. but we're so bad that I don't think anything should be taken off the table.

Are we sure vogel is a good coach?

I'm sure he was a good coach 5 years ago, but the Warriors small ball changed the entire league and I'm not sure he has the answers to that

I'm sure he was a good coach 5 years ago, but the Warriors small ball changed the entire league and I'm not sure he has the answers to that

Dude the Warriors started winning three years ago. What are you going on about five years?

The trend toward small ball came way before the Warriors. And the clusterbuck of a roster we have falls squarely on Hennigan.

Small ball is not the only way to win. You must build around the coaches philosophies first.

The trend toward small ball came way before the Warriors. And the clusterbuck of a roster we have falls squarely on Hennigan.

Yep. Too many projects taken.

And look besides Meeks we dont have any bad injuries on the team. I know Vuch is banged up. Could you imagine if Fournier goes down, what we wpuld do for points then.

And look besides Meeks we dont have any bad injuries on the team. I know Vuch is banged up. Could you imagine if Fournier goes down, what we wpuld do for points then.

we aren't scoring now. might as well run out a payton-gordon-green-Ibaka-biyombo lineup and just play for mutually assured destruction.

we aren't scoring now. might as well run out a payton-gordon-green-Ibaka-biyombo lineup and just play for mutually assured destruction.

Shoot, anything is optional at this point. Can Stuff play?