Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Gamethread Orlando at Philly

Otis at least built a good team. He took no considerations into the future at all and that cost him his job and it cost us Dwight Howard. Rob just hit the reset button on Otis' team and then went on to build an odd roster consisting mostly of players who don't shoot the ball well enough. The best thing you could say about Rob is that he made a shrewd move trading JJ Redick to Milwaukee for Tobias Harris. Unfortunately he undid that move by trading Harris to Detroit for scrubs to please his disgruntled coach that quit anyways. This franchise is a circus and I agree that Martins has been behind every train wreck and needs to be shown the door too. Just a total rehaul of this team's management. We have been one of the worst run franchises in the NBA since 2010. Let's just start over with a new philosophy and see where it goes. I know this is going nowhere but into the ground.

I just saw Gilbert Arenas got his last check...and Im not joking.

and last season...and the one before...and the one before that...but who is counting.

We were at least improving and adding talent for the future, not trading it away and bringing in sub-par players only to not win.

Does anyone have an objection if I start the fire Rob thread....its overdue but if you need to watch another quarter to make sure OK but you should be ready for it post game if we lose by 15 or more.

Maybe "regarding the status of rob hennigan" type of thread so that pertinent discussion can happen. Even though I support it now.

We were at least improving and adding talent for the future, not trading it away and bringing in sub-par players only to not win.

we were also the worst in the league over his tenure. Talent or not that shouldnt get an extension it should put you on the hot seat.

Maybe "regarding the status of rob hennigan" type of thread so that pertinent discussion can happen.

Maybe I should call it "we dont win anymore and we make terrible deals" or "make the Magic great again"....I thought of those slogans myself theyre kind of catchy dont you think.