Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Guys,

Chanting Fire Hennigan at your keyboards is not going to do anything at all right now.

Cousins is done. I've read numerous reports that half of the GM's in the league view cousins as untouchable. Not saying I wouldn't have enjoyed rolling the dice on him--but there are concerns with him.

Mainly though, it's over. No need to keep bringing it up, we should focus the next 24 hours on deals we can actually accomplish now.

We are not going to fire rob the day before the deadline. That would officially bring us to the dysfunctional level of the kings.

The same people that are yelling fire Hennigan now will be praising him in the next 24 hours if he cuts a good deal.

Disclaimer: I am not a Rob fan either. Just pissing and moaning about him on here at this time isn't gonna help.

I know. It's recycled talk but it's talk we might have to keep having.

We're, like it or not, teetering on Kings level. Forget GHill, Otis, Stan, Dwight, just in the last few years, Martins, BVW, Skiles, Ibaka for a half season. We're not quite there but we got some disfunction going on. I know every organization has it at some point but this has been trending longer than it should.

I know. It's recycled talk but it's talk we might have to keep having.

We're, like it or not, teetering on Kings level. Forget GHill, Otis, Stan, Dwight, just in the last few years, Martins, BVW, Skiles, Ibaka for a half season. We're not quite there but we got some disfunction going on. I know every organization has it at some point but this has been trending longer than it should.

Well shouldn't this entire conversation be in the "should we fire Rob thread"?

This is supposed to be trade talk.

If you think rob should be fired because of the cousins trade that's fine but that seems like chatter for the fire rob thread.

Well shouldn't this entire conversation be in the "should we fire Rob thread"?

This is supposed to be trade talk.

If you think rob should be fired because of the cousins trade that's fine but that seems like chatter for the fire rob thread.

Good point.

Think it started with Boogie, which is fitting for this thread but it's turning into something else.

So, any new rumors?

Good point.

Think it started with Boogie, which is fitting for this thread but it's turning into something else.

So, any new rumors?

Nothing. I called in sick from work today because something tells me today is the day we make a big trade.

I had a dream of Jalen Brown for Vuch and the Toronto pick lol

I want a deal with them. Brown, Bradley, Smart, Zizic, and some like Rozier. I've just seen clips of him but yeah, Boston is ideal.

I'm hoping the Portland thing is legit. Love to have Lillard or CJ.

KCP is important to watch because it would give us an idea of what Fournier is worth.

you'd think Fournier is slightly more valuable than KCP as he's signed long term.

KCP is important to watch because it would give us an idea of what Fournier is worth.

you'd think Fournier is slightly more valuable than KCP as he's signed long term.

Not a big Fournier fan , but with a scoring pg I think he could be rly good, add that friendly contract, he is untradeable for me unless its for a star.

On @WojVerticalNBA's live stream last night, he said the Pistons are shopping KCP. @Shack_attack03 investigates.

What is Stan doing? Seems like he has no plan at all.