Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

why would we want lou Williams?

Yeah I don't want him either.

This whole rumor is based on a bleacherreport article that was just coming up with trades.

I'm not relaxing though because I wouldn't be surprised if Rob trades for Reggie myknee Jackson.

you guys act like he had a dislocated patella. Its knee soreness that didn't require surgery.

the simple fact is if we can get reggie Jackson for augustin and our late first we should do it because augustin sucks and the late first is not something of value.

if we can get reggie Jackson for Payton I wouldn't feel great about it but you're at least going after a different type of player to start at point guard.

if you have to trade a bunch of stuff for reggie Jackson it's a terrible trade.

This. And as you've said about 100 times, if his knee does fail we stretch provision him, cut our losses and move on. Reggie and EP would compliment each other really well as a pg rotation.

you guys act like he had a dislocated patella. Its knee soreness that didn't require surgery.

the simple fact is if we can get reggie Jackson for augustin and our late first we should do it because augustin sucks and the late first is not something of value.

if we can get reggie Jackson for Payton I wouldn't feel great about it but you're at least going after a different type of player to start at point guard.

if you have to trade a bunch of stuff for reggie Jackson it's a terrible trade.

He was getting platelet rich plasma injections for tendinitis. Surgery will be next.

For DJ or Green fine, but with RJ's contract, it would have to be DJ and more. They're aren't going to want DJ and CJ nor they'll want Green. They'll want an asset I don't want to give for RJ.

He was getting platelet rich plasma injections for tendinitis. Surgery will be next.

For DJ or Green fine, but with RJ's contract, it would have to be DJ and more. They're aren't going to want DJ and CJ nor they'll want Green. They'll want an asset I don't want to give for RJ.

we can do augustin and meeks/Watson and a bunch of cash to cover it when they cut meeks or Watson.

we can do augustin and meeks/Watson and a bunch of cash to cover it when they cut meeks or Watson.

Yeah and I'm not against that especially since we can stretch his contract but I have a feeling SVG isn't going for that. He'll want Mario and or EP and that's a big hell no from me.

Yeah and I'm not against that especially since we can stretch his contract but I have a feeling SVG isn't going for that. He'll want Mario and or EP and that's a big hell no from me.

I dunno. Stan's stubborn and has been extremely vocal about his dislike for Jackson. It looks like he truly believes they'll get better simply by getting rid of him. I think they'd bite on CJ, DJ and the 1st we got from the Serge deal

I dunno. Stan's stubborn and has been extremely vocal about his dislike for Jackson. It looks like he truly believes they'll get better simply by getting rid of him. I think they'd bite on CJ, DJ and the 1st we got from the Serge deal

right, and if they don't. oh well. don't negotiate.

we don't need to actively pursue Jackson. I don't need a Samsung K8500 4k HRD bluray player. There's no way I'm paying $300 for technology that's going to be a third of the price in 12 months. but they drop that baby to $140 and I'm jumping on that deal.

Stan is stubborn. He's going to want something better than that.

My former self is super excited about all this Marcus Smart talk. I thought that guy would be a beast. Still think he would be if he could shoot.

A lot of defense leading to offense clips. Love that.