Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

out of all the deals out there, this was the C+ deal. not bad.

Agreed, Definitely better than losing Ibaka for nothing. Ross is better than Oladipo IMO and the other pick can't be determined to be better than Sabonis yet.

Sam Vecenie ‏@Sam_Vecenie · 13m13 minutes ago

Look, this deal obviously isn’t Oladipo. That was a bad, bad trade. But Orlando mitigated that bad trade in a good way, here.

Jeremy Woo Verified account 

‏@JeremyWoo

Obviously the Ibaka deals didn’t help Magic much, but kinda foolish to take two instances of separate logic and treat them like one trade

Agreed, Definitely better than losing Ibaka for nothing. Ross is better than Oladipo IMO and the other pick can't be determined to be better than Sabonis yet.

Ross isn't better than oladipo.

Ross is a 6'7 athletic shooter who plays good defense and has great advanced stats

but I don't think he's more than a 12ppg type guy.

Ross isn't better than oladipo.

Ross is a 6'7 athletic shooter who plays good defense and has great advanced stats

but I don't think he's more than a 12ppg type guy.

This season he has been a better Jeff Green , had off nights when he had 0 game impact , thats why i wanted powell or any young over him. He won't bring that fire our players lack...

Soo basically it was:

Ross(good contract) vs Oladipo. We need a SF. Oladipo was ok but having Fournier make him redundant. This also move A Gordon to PF position.

2016 11 pick vs late first round pick. This year draft is much better so I dont see much difference here.

So looking it like this. It doesnt look that bad.

I reeeeaaally hope Vucevic and Fournier are dealt. Wouldn't bat an eye if Payton left too

Thats what I hope also , Ross or that pick ,won't be an essential part of the team in the future ,but his contract is pretty decent.

This season he has been a better Jeff Green , had off nights when he had 0 game impact , thats why i wanted powell or any young over him. He won't bring that fire our players lack...

yeah but the raptors improve their net rating by 4 points when ross is on the court vs off. And ross is a career 38% shooter. green isn't

Thats what I hope also , Ross or that pick ,won't be an essential part of the team in the future ,but his contract is pretty decent.

New PG via draft

Ross

Hezonja

Gordon

Biyombo

is what I want to see