Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

DJ might have been our best player so far this season. I'm not giving him up to the Cavs for a couple of terrible second round picks. They don't have what it takes to get him as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 3

What's hard to consider is that for us to get a stud in a trade would mean trading AG. And I don't want to trade AG. What's a Henny to do? #realproblems

I wonder if we could lift Lavine if we agreed to take Rubio. Maybe trade Payton, Fournier and Vooch? I think they could do it come December 15 because they're under the cap.

I wonder if we could lift Lavine if we agreed to take Rubio. Maybe trade Payton, Fournier and Vooch? I think they could do it come December 15 because they're under the cap.

If Minnesota would go for it. Then yes I would do that and I'm a big Payton fan. But Evan and nik are killing me.

What's hard to consider is that for us to get a stud in a trade would mean trading AG. And I don't want to trade AG. What's a Henny to do? #realproblems

I dont think we need a star to make the playoffs. Just start the right guys

I think lavine is on that track the way he has improved his shot. He just has that (it) quality. What I thought we were getting with Mario.

I'm still an Mario believer. I just hope Vogel and Forcier believes as well.

Also read that his recalibration was an disciplinary one. Don't know if that's true.

I think he could have IT as well just needs to learn.

I'm still an Mario believer. I just hope Vogel and Forcier believes as well.

Also read that his recalibration was an disciplinary one. Don't know if that's true.

I think he could have IT as well just needs to learn.

That has to be true. That's the only acceptable reason for Jeff Green to be starting, because he isn't better than Hezonja. That's for damn sure