Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

What do you guys think of Dejounte Murray?

Hey, Murray is finally getting some burn. good for him.

he's an athletic point guard. I don't know what to think of him. Popovich isn't just a great coach with drawing plays and the like. He also has an innate sense of how to put his players in the best position to succeed and doesn't ask them to do things that he feels they're unable to do. so I don't know if you can just plug him in to another team and get success.

Anyone see the twitter gossip where a real close friend of Ibaka ( he was at the press release after Ibaka was traded) where he's implying that Ibaka is not resigning? He says "we're out soon". Meaning him and Ibaka. Also saying "there's no point of staying. We will go". Dude has pics of himself and Ibaka like they're super tight.

Anyone see the twitter gossip where a real close friend of Ibaka ( he was at the press release after Ibaka was traded) where he's implying that Ibaka is not resigning? He says "we're out soon". Meaning him and Ibaka. Also saying "there's no point of staying. We will go". Dude has pics of himself and Ibaka like they're super tight.

this.... actually might be legit.

though I'd argue it doesn't really mean he speaks for Ibaka. But it's definitely more credible than random internet guy.

this.... actually might be legit.

though I'd argue it doesn't really mean he speaks for Ibaka. But it's definitely more credible than random internet guy.

I'm pretty sure it's legit. The comment "What's the point to stay?" is a response directed at a Magic fan who's twitter handle is "Magic_Bucs_OD. He then follows that up with "We will go."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2mZ6DJWIAI8S08.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's legit. The comment "What's the point to stay?" is a response directed at a Magic fan who's twitter handle is "Magic_Bucs_OD. He then follows that up with "We will go."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2mZ6DJWIAI8S08.jpg

no, I mean I'm pretty sure the guy has access to serge. we don't know if he speaks for him or if he's just a disgruntled guy. Like how Marcus Vick used to say dumb stuff constantly but it didn't necessarily mean Mike Vick thought that way.

We don't have that ability to discern what level of relationship this guy has with Serge but the good thing is the Magic do. If we feel good about resigning him we'll keep him. if we don't, we'll trade him.

no, I mean I'm pretty sure the guy has access to serge. we don't know if he speaks for him or if he's just a disgruntled guy. Like how Marcus Vick used to say dumb stuff constantly but it didn't necessarily mean Mike Vick thought that way.

We don't have that ability to discern what level of relationship this guy has with Serge but the good thing is the Magic do. If we feel good about resigning him we'll keep him. if we don't, we'll trade him.

Yeah. I just feel the writing is on the wall. Team is calling each other out. Vogel looks like he needs an xanax and a vacay and I find it so appropriate since we're playing Toronto soon.

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4914/bulls-eyeing-bosh-miami-moving-dragic-heres-the-latest-buzz

We potentially offered Vuch and a future first for Dragic.

Lmao Henny pulling an Otis. Put a fork in him guyz.

I'd do that deal.

no young players, no immediate pick that hurts this offseason. you could run a payton-dragic-fournier-gordon-ibaka crunch time lineup.

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4914/bulls-eyeing-bosh-miami-moving-dragic-heres-the-latest-buzz

We potentially offered Vuch and a future first for Dragic.

Lmao Henny pulling an Otis. Put a fork in him guyz.

I agree, I think Orlando need to look at rebuilding through picks now.

What if Ibaka leaves?

then he leaves. This would be a move that potentially makes it more attractive for him to stay.

we need to commit to a direction. if we can get a good player while giving up nothing of consequence that's a good thing.

But if we go this route it needs to happen now. We cant show up at the trade deadline 22-36 and suddenly be committed to winning with 24 games left.

I'd do that deal.

no young players, no immediate pick that hurts this offseason. you could run a payton-dragic-fournier-gordon-ibaka crunch time lineup.

You just get older without moving the needle too much and lose an young asset. Unless he's got another deal lined up, sounds lateral as hell.