Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I'm really disappointed that we didn't make a deal this week, as it was an ideal time to if playoffs were actually still the goal. Now, we have a long west coast trip for the next 2 weeks where we'll roll with the same stuff we've been sending out every night and I honestly can't see us going better than 2-4 which would put us at 18-26 and well out of the playoff race. At this point, I believe we're sellers at the deadline.

Sad to say but I wouldn't mind seeing us go 0-6 and change some ****

Yeah I gotta say, I noticed myself thinking the same thing while watching the game tonight. Which is starting to feel like an annual 2nd half of the season tradition.

What sucks is I really like Ibaka. I think he'd be a great # 2 guy if we could find a # 1. I'm so done with Fournier and Vucevic's selfish two-ball game. Package them in a deal together so they can keep the affair going somewhere else.

What sucks is I really like Ibaka. I think he'd be a great # 2 guy if we could find a # 1. I'm so done with Fournier and Vucevic's selfish two-ball game. Package them in a deal together so they can keep the affair going somewhere else.

True. I think we have a lot of problems. One of them being Vogel who refuses to play small ball with Ibaka and Gordon at the 5-4, with an uptempo style and shooting around them.

We're in a horrible grey area where we can't play defense or offense

True. I think we have a lot of problems. One of them being Vogel who refuses to play small ball with Ibaka and Gordon at the 5-4, with an uptempo style and shooting around them.

Vogel refusing to play Mario at this point seems personal and is disappointing. Also, I don't think he's comfortable or experienced coaching small ball, he's never really had to before. Not really an acceptable excuse, but I'm grasping for straws here.

I'd like to send biz back to Toronto and cash for an expiring, if one exists, and a 2nd Rd pick. He's terrible

Disagree. Biz is a fantastic backup change of pace Center who can get hot and have huge rebounding and blocking games occasionally, but not consistently. He's being asked to play too many minutes and do too much. I think he's worried way too much about foul trouble and his defense is really suffering for it. Also, 17 million a year with the new cap is a perfectly acceptable rate for a high end backup Center.

Purgatory is how I see it but yeah.

AG should start at the 3 though with Biz at center and Ibaka at the 4 but I agree he should run that small ball lineup for a few. He does it either Green if all people so it's weird.

I think decisions will be made after this road trip pending on outcome.

I'm with you on Mario. I get what Vogel is doing with him. He's trying to stop the bad habits and develop new ones land it's the smart way to go. It's why Stan sat JJ for so long.

I just can't stand Fournier and how his game is detrimental to team basketball.

Mario can't be much worse but maybe after Jan 15, Fournier is gone or benched.

I think the Hawks could be interested in a deal around Fournier for Millsap.

We have to go all in in one of two directions: trade for veterans that will genuinely help you win more (Dragic and Millsap are very attainable IMO), or trade our veterans - Ibaka included - for young players or picks

I think the Hawks could be interested in a deal around Fournier for Millsap.

We have to go all in in one of two directions: trade for veterans that will genuinely help you win more (Dragic and Millsap are very attainable IMO), or trade our veterans - Ibaka included - for young players or picks

No way do you trade Fournier for Millsap.