Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Wilson Chandler wants out and Denver is quietly shopping Mudiay....I'm scared.

I saw that. I really dont like either and we dont need neither. If they are willing to take Biyombo then we should listen.

I saw that. I really dont like either and we dont need neither. If they are willing to take Biyombo then we should listen.

I like Murray, Faried, Jokic and Nurkic but thats it. Anything else doesn't makes sense in our situation.

I'd be ok with Wilson Chandler. He's a SF that can defend the 2, 3, and 4. he'd fit well next to Gordon. He can shoot well. He's not good enough to kill the tank. He's signed long term for little money.

I'm just not sure what it'd take to get him. I'm not trading them Ibaka for him. I'm not trading draft picks for him.

but I'd do chandler nurkic and Beasley for Ibaka and Rudez if they really wanted to do something like that.

I'd be ok with Wilson Chandler. He's a SF that can defend the 2, 3, and 4. he'd fit well next to Gordon. He can shoot well. He's not good enough to kill the tank. He's signed long term for little money.

I'm just not sure what it'd take to get him. I'm not trading them Ibaka for him. I'm not trading draft picks for him.

but I'd do chandler nurkic and Beasley for Ibaka and Rudez if they really wanted to do something like that.

I wll do that in a heartbeat. Nurkic could be useful once Vuch is traded.

In fact, that is the best down to earth trade I have seen in awhile. Not perfect for us but real.

Denver is playing for a playoff spot and Ibaka can be very helpful for them.

has anyone seen this tasty Rob private luncheon thread from realgm full of unverfiable hot goss supposedly from rob's candid mouth?

Yeah. Didn't say anything because I don't know if it's true but if it is, it's pretty blunt.

Called Vuch mentally soft over PT. Said we chose EP over MCW because MCW is marshmallow soft. Chose Mario because no one else at that slot could shoot and playfully called him pooper Mario lol. Compared him to JJ and how JJ couldn't crack the rotation in year two. Also said he regrets trading JJ because the fans loved him.

Other stuff

Talked to KD in the off season and KD said go get Butler

Dragic, Butler, and Gallo are the best available players trade wise. Said Chicago wants Fournier, Mario and this years pick for Butler and called it a kings ransom. Vuch for Dragic is false but they are exploring trades for him and Butler.

Chose Fournier over Dipo because of shooting, finishing at the rim and BBall IQ.

Traded for Ibaka and signed Biz because they knew offense would be a problem so those two plus Vogel was expected to compensate for the lack of offense.

Not happy with the results. Vogel still feeling the roster out but doesn't want to make guys mad or upset so he tries to play everyone. Doesn't feel like Biz's contract is immovable. Does think Ibaka, Vuch and Biz together is hindering AG's development.

Anything else I miss? Think that covers it

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Didn't say anything because I don't know if it's true but if it is, it's pretty blunt.

Called Vuch mentally soft over PT. Said we chose EP over MCW because MCW is marshmallow soft. Chose Mario because no one else at that slot could shoot and playfully called him pooper Mario lol. Compared him to JJ and how JJ couldn't crack the rotation in year two. Also said he regrets trading JJ because the fans loved him.

Other stuff

Talked to KD in the off season and KD said go get Butler

Dragic, Butler, and Gallo are the best available players trade wise. Said Chicago wants Fournier, Mario and this years pick for Butler and called it a kings ransom. Vuch for Dragic is false but they are exploring trades for him and Butler.

Chose Fournier over Dipo because of shooting, finishing at the rim and BBall IQ.

Traded for Ibaka and signed Biz because they knew offense would be a problem so those two plus Vogel was expected to compensate for the lack of offense.

Not happy with the results. Vogel still feeling the roster out but doesn't want to make guys mad or upset so he tries to play everyone. Doesn't feel like Biz's contract is immovable. Does think Ibaka, Vuch and Biz together is hindering AG's development.

Anything else I miss? Think that covers it

So basically someone has a vivid imagination and lots of time on their hand

So basically someone has a vivid imagination and lots of time on their hand

I didnt hear about this lunch taking place. I am still not sureif did ever happened. I know that Henny do get together with some Season ticket holders occassionally but will not discuss specifics in regards of trade work, other eams, players from other teams etc.. Specially if he is still working on those moves. This does not sound likr is really coming from him. It is hard to believe but you never know.

Pooper Mario is pretty funny though.

I mean if the guy remembered that Payton and mcw were in different drafts and embellished the butler trade a bit more I'd be less skeptical.

If that was the asking price for butler he'd be in Boston already