Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Kyler said (I know...Kyler) he doesn't expect Ibaka to be traded.

... before the deadline.

boomer20021: Do you hear any new trade rumor for the Magic or Ibaka yet? – Steve Kyler: Nothing was close with Ibaka – Magic would move him for right return but doubt anything happens before the deadline.

22 hours ago – via Twitter stevekylerNBA

... before the deadline.

Man if nothing happens before the deadline... then that's really bad news for the offseason move... we could be literally left with nothing. Wow.

Man if nothing happens before the deadline... then that's really bad news for the offseason move... we could be literally left with nothing. Wow.

I mean, this would suck but no move is better than taking on high salary players we don't want.

It would sting imo and that proves to me that Rob is nothing more than a good scout not a GM. I rather have Dipo than Ibaka. Rather have Dipo than Fournier.

Meh

Meh hell. Say what you want about Dipo, he played with a ton of heart. Every game.

I'd take one of him over two Ibaka's and two Fournier's any day.

• Upvote 1

It would sting imo and I believe that proves to me that Rob is nothing more than a good scout not a GM. I rather have Dipo than Ibaka. Rather have Dipo than Fournier.

It was going to be either Dipo or Fournier. Fournier was a better player than Dipo and signed for much less. Dipo is going to ask for max money.

It was going to be either Dipo or Fournier. Fournier was a better player than Dipo and signed for much less. Dipo is going to ask for max money.

Wasn't a FA yet though. We jumped the gun. Plain and simple.

Fournier is a better shooter. Not overall better.

Wasn't a FA yet though. We jumped the gun. Plain and simple.

i hear you but you make a wise decision when you look at the whole picture. Henny decided to go with Fournier instead. Dipo likely had a better value in the market and he rolled the Dice on Ibaka. It didnt work out but I still think Dipo is not a max player. Fournier has a higher BBIQ than Dipo. Dipo is an injury away to become a liability. He rely on his explosiveness and aggresiveness. He still has not shot and remains inconsistent.

I fornt want either Fournier or Dipo. I rather get rid of Fournier and go hard in free agency for JJ Redick.