Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

actually, nevermind

if new York beats Atlanta, Brooklyn beats Chicago, Detroit beats Milwaukee, we beat charlotte and indy beats Washington we'd be tied with Detroit for the 7th seed passing Atlanta, Chicago, and Washington.

Nine teams within 3 games of each other, 7 teams within 1 game of each other. Gonna be horribly nerve-racking if that sort of parity continues late into the season. I guess the good news is that if we're still feeling anxious about it a few months down the road it theoretically means we're still in the hunt.

Nine teams within 3 games of each other, 7 teams within 1 game of each other. Gonna be horribly nerve-racking if that sort of parity continues late into the season. I guess the good news is that if we're still feeling anxious about it a few months down the road it theoretically means we're still in the hunt.

Like your optimism... it's nice

That's not happening... not after we scored over 100 the last game.

Trend will say we will score 80+ pts and lose. Plus it's just a bad matchup all around

Call me Mrs Cleo...

Yeah i mean you called a 51/49 game right. Congrats

Thanks... and I have been calling many things correctly.

Only because this team is just that simple, there is no riddle anymore.

Thanks... and I have been calling many things correctly.

Only because this team is just that simple, there is no riddle anymore.

I disagree

This team isn't simple at all.

I mean i guess simple is a matter of perspective. A watch might appear simple. It uses kinetic energy or electricity powering spinning gears to move hands through precise movements. But a watch is also a complex object.

Simple as in there is no ah ha answer to this enigma?

I think the answer is we have a group of inconsistent players. That's a basic explanation but it presents itself by violent swings in performance

I think the answer is we have a group of inconsistent players. That's a basic explanation but it presents itself by violent swings in performance

I love this statement, it's a good one. I would also add that we had some misplacing in some players.

Wish we could find a Steve Nash like PG.

Play reallyconsistentlygoodpg/Fournier/Mario/AG/Ibaka

Play like the suns of old.

That would be great, but Vogel doesn't seem to be too fond of small ball.

I actually suggested D'Antoni when Skiles resigned, even though Vogel was my favorite at the time, but now I'd like to see us with D'Antoni

That would be great, but Vogel doesn't seem to be too fond of small ball.

I actually suggested D'Antoni when Skiles resigned, even though Vogel was my favorite at the time, but now I'd like to see us with D'Antoni

Well he did say AG would be his 4 if Ibaka wasn't here.

Never cared for D'Antoni but you look at our squad and he might've been able to make it work offensively. Pretty sure he would've ditch Payton though.