Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Yeah Evan is reluctant to pass except Vuc his bud. But with gay he would have the ball less. Gay averages more assists and rebounds and points than evan and Gordon could move to pf then maybe ag will show something good.

The ball movement would be atrocious with Gay.

If we trade Vuc for gay only, Rob needs to be fired immediately. That's just insulting... This is the Harris trade all over again.

Agree. My biggest issue with Gay is that we would be using another young asset for an immediate playoff run... only to be left with nothing in the summer. No way do the Magic sign Gay to extension, so we're then left with cap space and that's it. We should have gotten more for Harris, and we should get more for Vooch.

Every team Gay has been on cannot wait to get rid of him. He's the quintessential empty stats player.

He's kind of like Jeff green except now we would have 2 of him...Jeff green and Watson is fair for to us to take on Gay. Gay and his agent have made it known they want out so Sac isn't in a position to demand Vuc for that return

Unless Jeff green is included in a deal with a 3rd team that nets us something good along with Gay , I don't see it happening. Maybe rob is picking another unknown gem to come along with him -- who knows.

I don't want to sit here and tout the awesomeness of a Rudy gay trade

But if you want a realistic trade that might make marginal improvements without blowing up the team this is the trade.

And if you think Vucevic has any legitimate value when Philly can't give away okafor and Milwaukee can't get a good deal for Monroe despite Vucevic arguably being the Thurs best player on that list you're kidding yourself

But if you want a realistic trade that might make marginal improvements without blowing up the team this is the trade.

And if you think Vucevic has any legitimate value when Philly can't give away okafor and Milwaukee can't get a good deal for Monroe despite Vucevic arguably being the Thurs best player on that list you're kidding yourself

Rather not do it then. Rather blow it up. We'd be where we are right now minus an asset. Same **** we did last year with Harris. Treadmill. Do it once, whoops, do it twice, you're inept and it's time to pack your bags.

There are better options out there that are realistic though.If Gay was it, Henny would've already pulled the trigger on it.

Rather not do it then. Rather blow it up. We'd be where we are right now minus an asset. Same **** we did last year with Harris. Treadmill. Do it once, whoops, do it twice, you're inept and it's time to pack your bags.

There are better options out there that are realistic though.If Gay was it, Henny would've already pulled the trigger on it.

I would only do it if it involves a 3rd team that nets us something along with Rudy that might be worth it and fills a hole in the roster

But harris was much more valuable than Vucevic

But harris was much more valuable than Vucevic

Maybe but I'm referring to Vuch as an added piece. Vuch straight up is challenging I know but Vuch plus another asset is a different story.

Would you agree Vuch plus Harris and another asset would've gotten a teams attention?

We traded an asset for two vets who didn't make an dent and weren't worth keeping around and here we are talking about doing the exact same thing again a year later.

Down the road, Vuc might've been asset we could included to help long term goals and we pissed it away for a desperate attempt to be ousted in the first round with no ability to improve. Detroit made the playoffs and Sac probably would do the same.

They're playing better without Gay. Go figure

We really don't know Vooch's value. From what I'm reading, Vooch is much more desirable than those other two. Monroe has now worn out his welcome with two teams and is basically an expiring, while Okafor has shown to be very immature and one dimensional on offense. Yet we'll have to wait and see.