Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Maybe. Yet when I watch Mario play:

- He consistently loses his place defensively

- Struggles to understand the flow offensively

- Throws mini-fits when things don't go his way

Does he have raw skills? Sure. But he looks to be a mental midget. If we keep him, I really hope I'm wrong.

Harkless had the same issues when he was here, and he's doing ok now.

If we're not going to play Mario, we need to trade him as soon as possible for another prospect or pick.

We either have to develop him or wait for a good deal to transpire.

No rush.

Harkless had the same issues when he was here, and he's doing ok now.

You know what, that's a good point. However, I'm not suggesting we give Mario away for a second rounder. I'm suggesting possibly trading him for another prospect or a first.

You know what, that's a good point. However, I'm not suggesting we give Mario away for a second rounder. I'm suggesting possibly trading him for another prospect or first.

What's the point in tradeing him for another prospect when you don't want to develop this prospect and he still has 2.5 years on his contract so there's no dwindling timetable?

You know what, that's a good point. However, I'm not suggesting we give Mario away for a second rounder. I'm suggesting possibly trading him for another prospect or a first.

I agree with P4TW on this. That's a lateral move.

What we need is someone on the cusps of knocking the door down or someone who just needs a bigger role.

It's why I'm paying close attention to LaVine. I think next year, if he continues to improve defensively and adds more free throw attempts to his production, he could be a top 10 player.

What's the point in tradeing him for another prospect when you don't want to develop this prospect and he still has 2.5 years on his contract so there's no dwindling timetable?

Dwindling value. And each prospect is completely different. You're assuming Vogel wouldn't play another prospect because he's not playing Mario.

Dwindling value. And each prospect is completely different. You're assuming Vogel wouldn't play another prospect because he's not playing Mario.

Vogel wouldn't play another prospect because there's no room in the rotation.

Who do you want playing less? Meeks?

Vogel wouldn't play another prospect because there's no room in the rotation.

Who do you want playing less? Meeks?

I'd love to add competition at PG, SG and SF. In regards to Meeks, the dude is a journeyman coming off a serious injury getting burn on a 10-13 team. Lol. I think this team has average or below average personnel at most positions at this point.

What's tough is not a single one of our 1st rounders under Henny has proven to be a building block. Not one. I love Gordon's upside but he's still a work in progress.

2016 - Sabonis

2015 - Hezonja

2014 - Gordon

2014 - Payton

2013 - Oladipo

2012 - Nicholson

Sure the lotto often didn't work out as we had hoped, but I still find this unacceptable. Henny and his associates are supposed to be savvy analysts, and they are paid millions for their work, yet there were plenty of diamonds in the rough that passed them by.

I'd love to add competition at PG, SG and SF. In regards to Meeks, the dude is a journeyman coming off a serious injury getting burn on a 10-13 team. Lol. I think this team has average or below average personnel at most positions at this point.

nobody at SF is getting minutes over Gordon and Green.

Nobody at SG is getting minutes over Fournier or Meeks.

Nobody at PG is getting minutes over payton or augustin.