Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Post all star Gordon is averaging 15.4 ppg and 6.3 rpg 61% two point shooting and 84% on fts

but only 12% on threes.

He has a weird shot where it looks like it is going in to me almost every time he shoots it, and then it misses. It is like the anti- Shawn Marion shot- looks good but is somehow not effective.

He has a weird shot where it looks like it is going in to me almost every time he shoots it, and then it misses. It is like the anti- Shawn Marion shot- looks good but is somehow not effective.

He guides it and his release is too slow. It's like he's over thinking it.

Post all star Gordon is averaging 15.4 ppg and 6.3 rpg 61% two point shooting and 84% on fts

but only 12% on threes.

Out of curiosity, 12% on how many attempts from deep?

Hezonja got an award from our S&C coach for putting in the most work in the weightroom on the team

http://orlandomagicdaily.com/2017/03/13/bill-burgos-mario-hezonja-damjan-rudez-lead-way-weight-room/

I wonder if the added strength is throwing off Mario's shot a bit. Maybe he needs a full summer to become acclimated with his shot and new strength.

I wonder if the added strength is throwing off Mario's shot a bit. Maybe he needs a full summer to become acclimated with his shot and new strength.

Very possible