Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Potential realized. He has plateaued. He actually is regressing at the foul line. I just don't see the progression in his game the way it should have been so far.

You don't plateau at 22.

Think he's still figuring things out.

You don't plateau at 22.

Think he's still figuring things out.

if you're driving south for a long time and then turn east it's going to look like you're stagnant if you're only looking at how far south you are.

if you're driving south for a long time and then turn east it's going to look like you're stagnant if you're only looking at how far south you are.

I am just taking a reality check on Gordon. Please take the rose colored glasses off.

I am just taking a reality check on Gordon. Please take the rose colored glasses off.

he's going to be fine with better spacing. watch a few games with him playing in ross-Fournier lineups and see what happens.

he's going to be fine with better spacing. watch a few games with him playing in ross-Fournier lineups and see what happens.

You mean Watson fournier Gordon Green Vuch lineups? I will have to see to believe Vogel playing him at the 4.

Yea I've read some posts on twitter that AG wants nothing to do with playing the 4.

I've been blaming Vogel this whole time but I think this is on AG. Maybe he needs to re-watch the game film more often and see how rough his game is as a 3.

If Gordon wants to remain at the SF spot he has to become a better shooter. He needs to call Kawhi and see what he did to get better. Leonard didn't shoot well coming out of San Diego St. either

If Gordon wants to remain at the SF spot he has to become a better shooter. He needs to call Kawhi and see what he did to get better. Leonard didn't shoot well coming out of San Diego St. either

If AG wants to remain at SF--Trade him on draft night. He is a negative there.

He's a good rebounder the way DHowards a good rebounder. Using athleticism to grab them.

You're right though. Defensive stats say he's better at defending wings. I'm fine with him molding his game like Pippens.

We just need a player who can be our MJ and Rodman.

Howard vs gordon

Their numbers are much different for rebounding. He does not find a body to box out and gets pushed under the rim because he is not super strong. I wish he showed more energy grabbing Def boards. He is OK on the offensive glass.