Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

With his efg% at 55 he needs more shots.

that's started to happen recently. First 24 games he averaged 11 fga/game. last 10 games he's at 14 attempts with no dip in efficiency (its up at .617)

Marc Stein Verified account 

‏@ESPNSteinLine

Trade rumble: Houston has made no secret of its desire to add a big man and the Kings' Kosta Koufos, I'm told, has emerged as a prime target

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA · 3m3 minutes ago

Zach Lowe Retweeted Marc Stein

Have heard from a few teams HOU is dangling Brewer, which isn't getting them much traction.

Marc Stein Verified account 

‏@ESPNSteinLine

Trade rumble: Houston has made no secret of its desire to add a big man and the Kings' Kosta Koufos, I'm told, has emerged as a prime target

I surmise this has significance to us? Are you implying the Rockets could be a good suitor for Vuc?

I surmise this has significance to us? Are you implying the Rockets could be a good suitor for Vuc?

no. has nothing to do with us.

I just throw everything legitimate out here so that we are aware of what's going on in the league

no. has nothing to do with us.

I just throw everything legitimate out here so that we are aware of what's going on in the league

Do you think Houston, if they want a big man, might be interested in Vuch, or does the whole thing not make sense for various reasons?

Do you think Houston, if they want a big man, might be interested in Vuch, or does the whole thing not make sense for various reasons?

I'm sure they'd be interested. The problem is Houston is looking for a big man that can be used as a placeholder until Capela comes back. so they don't need a premium option, just a band aid. With how well they're playing they're not going to dump a top rotation player to get him. so you're looking at someone in the Nene, Harrell (though maybe not Harrell, they like him), brewer, mcdaniels, ennis, onuaku, brown, wiltjer realm.

and sure, there might be somebody interested in onuaku or mcdaniels in a vacuum but those two plus something like the 26th pick for vucevic doesn't really make sense.

I'm sure they'd be interested. The problem is Houston is looking for a big man that can be used as a placeholder until Capela comes back. so they don't need a premium option, just a band aid. With how well they're playing they're not going to dump a top rotation player to get him. so you're looking at someone in the Nene, Harrell (though maybe not Harrell, they like him), brewer, mcdaniels, ennis, onuaku, brown, wiltjer realm.

and sure, there might be somebody interested in onuaku or mcdaniels in a vacuum but those two plus something like the 26th pick for vucevic doesn't really make sense.

Thank you.