Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Probably oladipo so far

It's really tough for me to look at the Lakers' roster and see Russell, Ingram, Randle and even Nance Jr. Meanwhile, our rebuild and young core looks like a mess.

It's really tough for me to look at the Lakers' roster and see Russell, Ingram, Randle and even Nance Jr. Meanwhile, our rebuild and young core looks like a mess.

They out sucked us. What can you do. That's the difference between 4, 5, and 11 and 2, 2, and 6.

Also, i wouldn't bat an eye about nance. He's no more productive than o'quinn

They out sucked us. What can you do. That's the difference between 4, 5, and 11 and 2, 2, and 6.

Also, i wouldn't bat an eye about nance. He's no more productive than o'quinn

So now we might be stuck in no man's land. We need to figure out what we have in Gordon and Hezonja

Also is the result of proper player development.

I understand their strategy, but they just chose the wrong guys

Embiid plus Simmons might end up really good if they can stay healthy. Definitely too many bigs, but they might be able to get their needed wing/pg in this draft.

We could be just as fun to watch with some small tweaks, but our coach still plays Vucevic and Biyombo together every game...

With the opposing teams we have played this year. We should be 11-4 not 6-9. This team is better than this. I blame Vogel. His rotations are horrible. His starting lineup is flawed. His offensive scheme is high schoolish. What is this guy thinking?

• Upvote 1

Including against the Suns, anyone know what Green is shooting as a starter?

Edit: I don't think this includes the goose egg tonight against the Suns, but as a starter with us Green is shooting 28% from the field and 10% from three... http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/201145/stats/. How is this guy in the starting lineup? He's awful.