Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Got this off from realgm. Can anyone confirm this?

Robbins on the live chat is saying he sees and hears during the games and in post-game interviews, that the team may be negatively reacting to Payton and Gordon taking shots.

Got this off from realgm. Can anyone confirm this?

Robbins on the live chat is saying he sees and hears during the games and in post-game interviews, that the team may be negatively reacting to Payton and Gordon taking shots.

The team as in the bench or the coaches?

So.... after 10 years here (or whatever site this one inherited from), and a bunch of years of my life, I'm finally going to an NBA game.

And it's one of your Orlando Magic. Finally going to experience the Amway Center.

It's Mar. 29th vs OKC. So as a bonus, I get to see Westbrook shoot about 57 times like there's no tomorrow, and barricade into people like a stunt man.

Also, Oladipo will be amazing, shooting an incredible 15% from the field. It's going to be great.

But seriously now, I'm writing because I'd like to know if any of you guys have any suggestions or advice on what to do to enjoy the experience better or avoid anything bad.

Thanks.

So.... after 10 years here (or whatever site this one inherited from), and a bunch of years of my life, I'm finally going to an NBA game.

And it's one of your Orlando Magic. Finally going to experience the Amway Center.

It's Mar. 29th vs OKC. So as a bonus, I get to see Westbrook shoot about 57 times like there's no tomorrow, and barricade into people like a stunt man.

Also, Oladipo will be amazing, shooting an incredible 15% from the field. It's going to be great.

But seriously now, I'm writing because I'd like to know if any of you guys have any suggestions or advice on what to do to enjoy the experience better or avoid anything bad.

Thanks.

Have fun, man. My first game was last December and I watched us get destroyed by the Cavs

Thanks.

Get there early to walk around the arena.

Have fun, man. My first game was last December and I watched us get destroyed by the Cavs

Lol. Thanks! Hope they get the win this time.

Great idea! Thanks.

Thanks.

Go to Downtown Orlando and have a couple of drinks in the bars first. That's what I used to do, then get to the arena early and walk around getting photo's and stuff. Also bring loads of money, you'll enjoy it more!

I'm hoping to get back over in April :happypuppy:

It really is an amazing venue still. I remember touring it when it first opened. The franchise was looking like it had years of success ahead. Sigh.

You're a great fan to continue to support us after that trip lol

While it was embarrassing to sit there with my brother who's a casual NBA fan, I'm way more pissed that we're still starting Vucevic and Payton.

I might have very few qualities, but loyalty and stubbornness are two of them :D