Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Excuse me? These are PROFESSIONAL basketball players that do this for a living. Whether they take that job seriously or not, is reflected on the court. If the player isn't playing well, it's because a. our expectations are too high i.e. player is not as advertised or b. player is not taking it seriously. It shouldn't matter whether it's preseason because you still have to take it seriously. If you were the coach and your player said something similar to what you're saying, I don't think you'd want that player around.

You stated that learning new offense/defense doesn't matter. Then you got called out. Then you made the discussion about effort...

We're in big trouble if Zimmerman/Rudez play a lot this year but they shouldn't so we'll be fine.

It's not even a sure thing that they make the team is it?

Can't wait for the season to begin already.. Games that count. Gotta say I'm not happy with what I see though. Can't dwell on it I guess

Frank Vogel has his work cut out for him. We have looked absolutely terrible the whole preseason.

Note to the Orlando season ticket rep, please stop calling me until we resemble an actual NBA team unless you are charging D-League prices. I already paid to watch the 21-61 debacle and have no desire to do so again.

• Upvote 1

It's not even a sure thing that they make the team is it?

No but yes. Zimmerman is the project player who might be something in 3 years. Worth keeping around for pennies. Rudez has value as a situational player.